Veeam Community Recap #81

Veeam Community Recap #81
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week Rickatron and @Madi.Cristil do not break the main rule, but the rule break on the who’s new is actually the fault of Alfred :)  Tune in to this episode to see why.

12 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The links!

@Geoff Burke The Kasten Tsunami July 1st Edition Oh Canada and Rattlesnakes | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@dloseke Virtual Hardware Version for CDP | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@kirststoner12 5 Steps to Getting Started with Veeam ONE | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

And a BIG welcome to the +44 new members in the Veeam Community!

@BuAbdullah @gallifreyan @RITV  @JasonF @Aarthi @jorgek @SPagola @TBettems 
@Deividas @Darren-D @RAUL ARIAS @Bill Dorell @yesitsmedoug  @Zakaria @Famosto 
@f.trippitelli @AWR @b.s. @CSB @Lorenzzo @velikadirkozan @geschnei @schillj @fangyt @JamesS 
@jdtrier @RobD @shivguru @Veeam Administrator @bmujahid @draganstoicov @JRZHU @aksis @alexkoko @karun.keeriot @ebekas @ArshadSk @GAIA @sticks_el @Saipe @WorldAceRevo @syy111555 

And “Coolest Usernames” / Alfred’s pick this week are:  @Zoocrewcat and @andreasegato 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Rick Vanover I posted a quick update.  After getting the IO Filter versions in sync between the sites, I had to blow away my initial sync and start the sync over but it is now working.  Now it’s just a matter of fine tuning the RPO policy and when I get alerts.  I got a LOT of failed and success emails the first day or two because I’m attempting a 15 second RPO and it’s having a hard time keeping up at times, so I may have to back it off a bit.  I did end up changing my warning and failure alerting period to 2 minutes and 5 minutes respectively so my emails don’t get quite so blown up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Congrats @dloseke @Geoff Burke @kirststoner12  and welcome to all new users!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil as always!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great RECAP @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil as always!

Thank you, @Iams3le ! :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Awesome recap and congrats to all new members.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Welcome to all new members.

Great recap as every week 😎👍🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Half of Canada does not have internet. The other half have overwhelmed the networks. Using phone for a bit but very slow.. Wow what a day!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great recap as every week!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome recap, Congrats @dloseke @Geoff Burke @kirststoner12

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It was a full day the mobile network and the internet was down on Friday !

Comment