Grafana Dashboard for Veeam Backup & Replication

Show first post

58 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for sharing with us, @jorge.delacruz !👍🏻

Userlevel 1

@jorge.delacruz yes I can connect with the same user/password in swagger

Hi @jorge.delacruz  I am getting the “Unauthorized: Authentication failed” Error when executing the bash script. I am using the local Administrator account to access the API. It works well with swagger. Which credentials should be used from the bash script to access the API?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Well, do you have any special character in the password that can escape the double quotes?, if so, you can always can try creating a local admin in VBR server, give it access in the console with an easier pass and give it a go.

Userlevel 1

Well, do you have any special character in the password that can escape the double quotes?, if so, you can always can try creating a local admin in VBR server, give it access in the console with an easier pass and give it a go.

Hi @jorge.delacruz after using a simple password, it can push some data to influx dB. there is a new error as below

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @jorge.delacruz after using a simple password, it can push some data to influx dB. there is a new error as below

Hello, you can omit that, it is just a job that is in progress.

Cheers

Userlevel 1

Hi @jorge.delacruz after using a simple password, it can push some data to influx dB. there is a new error as below

Hi @jorge.delacruz after a retry it is now working okay.

Thank so much.

Is it possible to pull and display data for: surebackup, cloud failover plans and cloud connect repository?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hello, full reference can be found here:

If you have any FR, please go to the Forums and contact Oleg :)

I do not think this is possible today

Getting an Unsupported RESTAPI version when attempting to run against a Veeam B&R 12 install.  Any ideas?

After changing the x-api-version: 1.1-rev1 to rev0 it worked fine.  Must be missing an update or something.

Comment