Grafana Dashboard for Veeam Backup & Replication

Show first post

58 comments

Userlevel 5
Badge

Sadly, it seems like you need an enterprise plus license to be able to use the Veeam REST API…. an I have enterprise….

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for sharing.  I’m not using EM, so this is super helpful!

I have seen already a few members of the Community with this dashboard added to their infrastructure, and it looks soooo fresh. Feel fresh to share yours as long as no private data is there :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for sharing.  I’m not using EM, so this is super helpful!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Another excellent project, @jorge.delacruz ! Muchas gracias!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This is great to see no EM required.  Thanks for sharing this Jorge as I am definitely going to give this a go to try to do some monitoring and automation stuff. 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Ah ok. I’ll for sure let you know Jorge. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Grafana, and InfluxDB can be installed on Windows. The dashboard will work, what it requires Linux is the bash shell script. I guess if I port all my scripts to PS all of this can be Windows some day.

Let me know if you ended giving it a try. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Nice concise yet explanative write-up @jorge.delacruz . Really appreciate you sharing. I’ve of course known about this for a while, but have never used...maybe because it was always needed to be with EM? And, now that it seems it isn’t, I may give it a go. Does Grafana need to be installed on a linux server?...or, just the script? Just a little perplexed on the install process is all.

Thanks!

Comment