Skip to main content

VeeamON 2024 In-Person - VMCE

Hello VeeamON In-Person attendees!

Let’s just skip to the chase, shall we? 🙂 You’re attending VeeamON this year, and yes you’re interested in all the great content going to be shared and maybe even meeting some new people/networking, but your main focus will be on taking and hopefully passing the VMCE Exam. Are you prepared? What can you do to increase your odds of passing? What’s the exam experience like?

Who am I? I’m Shane Williford, Veeam Legend and Community Hub VMCE Study Hall page leader. And, I also took & passed my first VMCE exam at the 2019 VeeamON Conference in Miami, so I have an idea of what the exam experience at a Conference is like.

In her VeeamON In-Person Welcome Post (see below):

... @Daria_K provides a link to the Community Hub VMCE Study Hall page you should check out for VMCE pointers and insights. In this group/page, you’ll find study tips, and right from the time you land on the page, you’ll also see the multitude of Practice VMCE Questions I’ve posted, as well as VTT (Veeam Technical Trainer) Wednesday Practice Questions to help you focus on areas of weakness you may need to brush up on.

Ok, so you’ve studied, read through the Veeam User Guides & Release Notes, and practiced a bit in a Veeam lab or production environment. You’re about ready for VMCE Exam day. You’re now curious about what the exam experience is like. Well, you can read up on several posts Community Hub members shared about their recent VMCE Exam experiences on exam versions v11 and v12. I consolidated several member posts here.

And there you go. All information you need to help you tackle, and hopefully pass, your VMCE exam. If you have any questions, or if I can help you further in your studies, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Best.

0 comments

Be the first to comment!

Comment