News

Veeam Community Recap #123

Veeam Community Recap #123
Userlevel 7
Badge +7

This week@Rick Vanover is getting some time off, but@Madi.Cristil  has two special guests ,@mrmccoy007 and@vmJoe , Veeamers and MVPs, to discuss some great content available at the Community Hub.@safiya is bringing us the special department news and ‘’Who’s New’’ 88+ ! And stay tuned until the end- Brandon is having a rap moment about VeeamON! 😻 

P.S : It should read "Happy Friday '' not ''...Friday'' but sound issue 😄 

The Links

via @MicoolPaul  

via @barellag 

via @Chris.Childerhose 

Special Department News

via @VUG Belgium & Luxembourg

via @Federica 

via @mkevenaar 

via @Madi.Cristil 

Who’s New

This week we welcome +88 members into the Veeam Community! The coolest usernames are: @mainframeo4 , @Etee , @kslim , @contoso , @aborig3n , @sparkie . Alfreds pick is @Volt4g3 !

6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great recap everyone. Really thought-provoking content this week, and agree..nice write-up by Michael.

Nice addition with Mr ‘Architect’ himself… @vmJoe :) Welcome all new members, & I agree with the username for the week, with Etee being a close 2nd. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow a really great recap this week and I got a mention.  🤗

Congrats to everyone mentioned this week and welcome to the community all new members.

Great to see @vmJoe and @mrmccoy007 giving Rickatron some time off.  😂

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey!!

Nice to be here once again :)

Great recap
Thanks @Madi.Cristil !!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Great recap team!!!! I enjoyed a lot, I think @mrmccoy007 and @vmJoe have definitely a future as Recappers ;)

Thanks @safiya and @Madi.Cristil for the mention of the 150 free VMCE for women announced by @dannyallan at VeeamON! 

Response to this initiative is HUGE both from women but also from dozens of men contacting to support some female customer, colleague, employee, friend... Definitely Veeam ecosystem is ready to welcome more women! 💪🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Great recap and thx for sharing the VUG webinar session @safiya and @Madi.Cristil  !!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi, only just got to see this one but wanted to say a huge thank you @vmJoe for such lovely words, I read blog posts that people such as yourself write and they set such a high mark that I’m just trying to reach! So it meant a lot to hear your feedback 😁

And thank you everyone for the mention

Comment