VeeamON 2023 On-Demand Sessions

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

VeeamON 2023 was absolutely amazing! From bringing together our amazing community (YES ,you! ) , experts, partners, and our customers and share some great ideas to the famous venue in Miami and the awesome party! It was a one-of-a-kind experience!

We had a mind-blowing lineup of 156 sessions this year, both in person and online. And get this: over 23,000 people attended! But don't worry if you missed out or want to relive the magic. You can catch most of the sessions on-demand at www.veeamon.com. How cool is that?

But hey, we're not done yet! We're on a mission to help our customers protect their data, whether it's on-premises or in the cloud. We want to make sure your business keeps rocking no matter what. So, we've got some fresh content for you even after the event. Check out what's new with VeeamON on-demand:

• Over 25+ new sessions, videos, and presentations  
  • Customer and partner guest presenters sharing their best practices and industry knowledge 
  • More deep dives on Ransomware and Hybrid Cloud solutions 
  • Live VeeamON Recap July 11th with Veeam’s product strategy experts 
  • Topics that cover Microsoft 365, Salesforce, Kubernetes backup and more! 

We're super pumped to keep this journey going with you. We want to arm you with all the knowledge and resources you need to keep your data safe and help your organization be successful . So, head on over to www.veeamon.com and dive into the awesome on-demand content. Get ready for an incredible learning experience like no other!

Best, 

Madi

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Yep...on my list to do. Want to catch a couple which were only online only as well as re-watch a few in-person to digest fully what was presented. Had a great time in Miami! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Lots I want to watch that I missed while there.  Great to be able to even after the event. Great summary Madi.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

thanks @Madi.Cristil 
I had plenty of sessions on my list, but not enough / material time to assist to all of them,

now I can watch them any time, and also Nadia can join as well.

thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

thanks @Madi.Cristil 
I had plenty of sessions on my list, but not enough / material time to assist to all of them,

now I can watch them any time, and also Nadia can join as well.

thanks.

Nadia is our next Legend (together with Link - @MicoolPaul 😊 )so we have to make sure they are trained properly 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Future Veeam Legend Alumni there! 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Lots I want to watch that I missed while there.  Great to be able to even after the event. Great summary Madi.

This.  This exactly.  It was great being in person, and I’m glad to have focused on presentations that we’re online, but I have SOOOO much to catch up on now that I’m back, and I just need to fit it all in to my schedule.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I’m having so many issues trying to watch any sessions and stay logged in now. I’ll have to try again tomorrow. I was hoping to view the ones I didn’t get to see and the on demand ones. 

Comment