Kubecon 2021 Los Angeles

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi Folks,

I find it hard to believe but I made it here! The Legend Hat has now hovered over the Pacific! Maybe it should take a swim too :), might be too tempting for the sharks!

I will post here about anything interesting during the Conference. I have 3 live presentations at the Kasten booth as well!

10 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Geoff Burke -» Thank you so much for sharing this and starting a very important discussion.

I realize not everyone has yet to get back at it. I’ll say in my experience it is “Familiar yet Different” than what I remember, and with all of the familiar overpowering the different. 

Enjoy Kubecon → I was going to try to go as part of my learning journey, but alas my wife has a trip this week and the rule is I tend the the kids when she is mobilized. Which is the least I can do for all the times I roll out!

Enjoy the week and share away here man!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Enjoy and best of luck

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Geoff Burke : enjoy the event !

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Looking forward to more interesting news about the conference from you! Have fun

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Enjoy @Geoff Burke , looking forward your review about conferences.

Nice cap btw, did you bring Alfred with you :)?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This is awesome, @Geoff Burke:clap_tone3:

Please, share away here - look forward to hearing more about Kubecon conference and your presentations there (with pictures please :blush: !)

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey! #VeeamLegends for LA! Cool stuff @Geoff Burke ! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Enjoy buddy! Should be at my first in-person of the year this weekend, can’t wait! :grin:

Glad the Legends are mobilising around the globe again!

Userlevel 1

Have a great weekend brother! @Geoff Burke 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Geoff Burke : And do share your experience of in-person event :)

Comment