What is the Automation Desk and what should it become?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency. - Bill Gates

Do you have to do that (tedious) task every day? Do you have to deploy Veeam environments quite often? Don't want to do clickety click every time you need to create a new job? Want to reduce the possibility of "Human error"? Step in to the Automation Desk

These are just examples of topics that you could find or ask for at our Desk. Within the Automation Desk, you can ask and share anything Automation. As long as it is Veeam Related. Not sure? Ask one of the leaders. You can find them on the right side of the group

What can you add / do in the Automation Desk?

• Ask any Automation question
  • Create (blog) posts related to automation or share news
  • Join special events
  • Share your thoughts, ideas, struggles etc.
  • Automate!

10 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow this is a great initiative.  Always love automation and making things easier.  Looking forward to following this section too. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Love this, great great job with this new corner @mkevenaar !!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Love this, great great job with this new corner @mkevenaar !!!

Thank you! I am doing this together with @k00laidIT and @JMeixner 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Not sure I could be much more excited about this...there’s some automation for the initial config of Veeam that I’d like to perform whenever I do a deployment to a client, so if there’s a way to do this consistently, it’ll be great!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@mkevenaar @k00laidIT @JMeixner, it’s a gold team.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

This is a great initiative. The more automation, the less the chance to make mistakes on carrying out the same task periodically. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Congrats for this kind of work @mkevenaar.

Let's automate somethings….

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Congrats for this kind of work @mkevenaar.

Let's automate somethings….

Thanks, but I am not doing this alone ;)

Userlevel 5
Badge

Automation of business processes so as to deliver High Customer Value can be implemented by introducing Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Robotic Process Automation. So as to eliminate and minimize the risk ability in order to achieve the Workflow management orchestration done in a systematic procedure.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome initiative @mkevenaar 

Comment