#VMCA 2022 Study Guide and Practice exam

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

It is #VeeAmazing to such great interest recently in becoming a Veeam Certified Architect. I’ve wanted to share the two primary sections of interest:

Many of you have left very kind comments on the video walkthroughs of the official #VMCA 2022 practice exam and requested a full list split by sections on the exam as to more easily study one particular section. I always aim to please, so please find the list below.

Some of you may have noticed the text says exams with an s at the end. I fully intend to write an unofficial practice exam for VMCA as well; however, it is a rather large project so it will take some time before it will be ready.

I will continue to produce more study materials and include them in the study guide link above so that it is more easily located in a single location.

Walkthrough of the official VMCA practice exam by section:

P.S. Some videos are not yet released, but the link is ready :)

16 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Very fine. This will help me a lot as I am studying for the exam right now. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Guys take this list and review as it basis itself on the exam blueprint sections. This is what I wanted when studying but it was not done at the time. I suggested this to Rasmus @haslund and nice to see he did this. It helps focus your study for each area.

Great work Rasmus keep it up!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Let me know if any questions come up or if you have any suggestions for study aids.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Guys take this list and review as it basis itself on the exam blueprint sections. This is what I wanted when studying but it was not done at the time. I suggested this to Rasmus @haslund and nice to see he did this. It helps focus your study for each area.

Thank you so much for the suggestion, @Chris.Childerhose always love ideas :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thank you so much for the suggestion, @Chris.Childerhose always love ideas :)

Anything to help the community and those studying. 😃

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Let me know if any questions come up or if you have any suggestions for study aids.

Thank you, I will do this :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Fantastic @haslund !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

AWESOME work @haslund 

Really. Great great job. And thanks so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

So nicely done! Thank you @haslund 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thank you very much for your hard work, @haslund! Again very useful study resources for anyone preparing for the VMCA.

If you need alpha/beta participants for your practice exams, then please ping me 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thank you very much for your hard work, @haslund! Again very useful study resources for anyone preparing for the VMCA.

If you need alpha/beta participants for your practice exams, then please ping me 😉

Thank you for the kind offer! I will make sure to let you know :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Thank you very much for your hard work, @haslund! Again very useful study resources for anyone preparing for the VMCA.

++ on regnor’s offer. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes, give a ping if you need beta testers :sunglasses:

It was a lot of fun with the VMCE questions….

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

++ on regnor’s offer. 

Noted with thanks ☺️ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Love so many of you are eager to help out. Thank you all for all the encouragement and support

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Love so many of you are eager to help out. Thank you all for all the encouragement and support

I am definitely in as well @haslund if you need any help or testers. 😎

Comment