December Chocolatey Month: Event Recap

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

December Chocolatey Month banner; Alfred, a cat and community mascotte, is wearing a Christmas hat and licking a Chocolate bar with the Chocolatey logo on it. On the background pine trees are draw, a green heart and some festive swirls.

December Chocolatey Month has come to an end. All the results are counted and we are ready to announce the winners! We want to thank everyone participated in this contest and we really hope you enjoyed it!

Recap

There are 17 people that have participated in this contest. Two who are not mentioned in the leaderboard because their score is excluded due to the rules. However, they will get a special mention here: @safiya and @JMeixner

There were 21 questions. Two participants provided an answer for every question out there. 1 questions wasn't answered correctly by any of the participants and a total of 331 points were given. On average almost 8 answers where provided on each question, the most where 12 and least 5 participants.

If you want to read the questions and the (correct) answers you can find them here

https://community.veeam.com/search?tags%5B0%5D=December%20Chocolatey%20Month&content_type%5B0%5D=question

We also had our first webinar. Introduction into Chocolatey / AMA

Final Leaderboard

On the third spot, @jos.maliepaard 

On the second spot, @Chris.Childerhose 

On the first spot, our winner: @dips 

Congratulations to the winners and thank you all for participating!

The winners should contact me in a DM before the 10th of January EOD with their:

• Full address
  • Email address
  • A telephone number

This information will be shared with Chocolatey and Veeam for sending out the prices in two separate packages. 

Username Score
@dips  45
@Chris.Childerhose  43
@jos.maliepaard  41
@dloseke  39
@regnor  37
@HangTen416  29
@Geoff Burke  29
@marcofabbri  16
@MarkBoothman  13
@Inder  10
@JHoughes  10
@vAdmin  8
@Iams3le  5
@ratkinsonuk  4
@HunterLAFR  2

For the full rules: 

13 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Congratulation to the winners 😎👍🏼

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Congratulations @dips and @Chris.Childerhose l

the quiz is well organized and informative. Thanks @mkevenaar 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow that is great tried for first but a respectable second is not bad at all. Will DM with information needed. Congrats to @dips on first. 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you! 

I really did enjoy it and learnt along the way too. 

Will DM with the info. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Congratulation 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thank you! 

Will DM with the info. 

This was the best part I think for this contest is learning more about Chocolatey.  There are many things I know already from using it but many I did not and learned them via this contest. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you! 

Will DM with the info. 

This was the best part I think for this contest is learning more about Chocolatey.  There are many things I know already from using it but many I did not and learned them via this contest. 😁

Agree, I did learn some really useful bits about it and I am more likely to remember them as well due to the format.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Had I not been too late one day, I would have tied for third!  Congrats to the winners!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Well deserving guys of our community. Congrats !

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks Inder 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Damn, 5th again 😅 congratulations to the winners and thank you @mkevenaar for organizing the contest.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks Inder 😊

Userlevel 2
Badge

Congratulations to the winners 👏🏻👏🏻

Comment