Skip to main content

This is me being a bit lazy, so apologize in advance. Does anyone have a script, or know of a VBR type report which retrieves change rate for VMs in a Backup Job? Obviously I know about VONE, but we don’t use that (maybe I can do a temp 30-day trial install...but would like something a bit quicker and temporary). I’ve run into a situation since last wk where 1 or a few VMs in a job have changed the backup rate significantly since last wk, by almost 10-fold, causing me to run out of space not only on this Job Repo, but my storage array! I’m trying to work through it, but would like to know the culprit(s) to let the app owners know to chill! haha There was a couple app VMs with updates, etc since last wk, so I have an idea a little bit of what’s going on. But, I’d like to pinpoint things a bit better.

Thank you Community!

Like you said you can do a trial of VONE but there is also the VeeamHub on GitHub with PS scripts for a variety of things - VeeamHub/powershell: Various Veeam products related PowerShell scripts (github.com)

Oh yeah..forgot about that site Chris. I think I may have found a good enough solution for my (immediate) purposes now though. Just open the Job Properties in the Home > Disk section and look at the Size vs Backup column. Pretty much gives me what I was needing. Thanks bud.

Not a problem.  I tend to forget VeeamHub as well.  LOL

Hi Shane, also this one get the value you need (and a lot of other info :) )

Ah yes that is what I was also looking for.  Good call Marco.

Thanks for sharing,😂😂😂😂

Thanks for sharing,😂😂😂😂

LOL

Comment