First in-person VUG event this year

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Veeamers of Belgium and Luxembourg

It took some time but we will still do the first in-person VUG-event of Belgium and Luxembourg this year!

When – 27th of December at 14h00

Where – Aalst (Erembodegem) – Regus Business Centre, Groenweg 17, 9320 Aalst

What to expect :

• I will present the Veeam VUG and Veeam community
  • @smarivoet (Stijn Marivoet - SE of Veeam) will present a topic that still has to be determined
  • We will listen to you about what subject we can discuss in the next meeting
  • Afterwards we will drink something at the Christmas market at Aalst

Attention : for the session, we only have limited seats

For the drink there are unlimited seats 😉

If you would like to come and participate, please send me a private message using the Veeam community and mention session and/or drink.

Hopefully see you then.

Thx.

Regards

Nico

9 comments

Badge +4

excellent Nico. looking forward to it.

for information: x-mass-market isn’t xmass-feeling without “jeneverkes” and “gluwhein” 🎅

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

excellent Nico. looking forward to it.

for information: x-mass-market isn’t xmass-feeling without “jeneverkes” and “gluwhein” 🎅

Of course @smarivoet, for me certainly “jeneverkes” 🤣

Userlevel 1

i’m on vacation, it’s unfortunate that i can’t attend the event, maybe next time

have fun

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Still a seat left for me ?

Badge +4

for you?? do we really really want a just-certified VMCE’-er in that group? 😂 joke… offcourse!
Ping Nico, he keeps track of subscribers.

any other doubting people: tomorrow is the very very last possible day to subscribe. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

for you?? do we really really want a just-certified VMCE’-er in that group? 😂 joke… offcourse!

any other doubting people: tomorrow is the very very last possible day to subscribe. 

Please make that re-certified VMCE’er...😀 I’m eating VMCE exams for breakfast since version 8...

Badge +4

any other doubting people: tomorrow is the very very last possible day to subscribe

Please make that re-certified VMCE’er...😀 I’m eating VMCE exams for breakfast since version 8...

it is true…

I think except for Timo and perhaps Nico you are one of those few that has a rather complete list...

Gentlemen

Count me in! 😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Komt in orde Bardia!

Comment