Veeam Recovery Orchestrator Overview Video

Userlevel 2
Badge

Welcome to “How to Tuesday!”

In keeping with Emilee’s request for posting content for VRO...I said “Put me in coach!”

I am sharing a video that we put together for a customer in preparation for a Veeam Recovery Orchestrator Consulting Engagement.

It is a bit long, but for anyone that really wants an in-depth “How to get your head around Veeam Recovery Orchestrator”, I hope this one fills that void.

I feel as though many people have this perception that “VRO is hard and complex”. If I can help others realize that VRO is NOT hard and complex, but a very valuable and important piece of the Data Protection strategy, then everybody wins.

Hope you enjoy!

6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Nice to see you on the community @tim.myers and sharing this.  Trying to learn more about VRO each day.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Nah..35min isn’t too long. Great resource..thanks for sharing here with the Community @tim.myers .

Userlevel 3
Badge

Great video Tim! This a great primer to cut through to the core value points of VRO. Wonderful video for those exploring VRO and trying to grasp the many use cases it presents. 

Also...your film and content quality is superb! That’s a sweet set up you’ve got there. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Great stuff Tim, top notch quality video and content.

Userlevel 5

Awesome video Tim! Looking forward to more of your content! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Grand slam!

Comment