Skip to main content

VEEAMON and VEEAM SHOES.. Don't worry be Happy!

Hi Everyone,

VeeamON is next week. I have some new shoes!! Also for all the shoe lovers out there don’t worry my previous pair are in good health! 😂

4 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

gotta wear the new ones during your talk next week! the purple matches with your Object First stuff :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

gotta wear the new ones during your talk next week! the purple matches with your Object First stuff :)

Well I have a bit of a problem because … I was sent some other shoes from my company that I have to wear as well. I will definitely get the Veeam Shoes on for something but yeah this is going to be a diplomatic maneuver while at the Diplomat hotel :). Now I am worried that at US customs, which we have here in the Toronto airport they may get suspicious with all these new shinny shoes and think I am some kind of shoe smuggler. My reputation with swag has not helped. I have picked one of those least suspicious bargain discount loser flights (real early in the morning:) so hopefully that will help get past without shoe interrogation! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I will gladly take a pair for you.  You may not get them back though. 😜😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Sneakerheads everywhere are cringing at the thought of these shoes going camping…..

Comment