Support for the newly released v12 (VBR/EM/ONE) is now available in the Veeam Collection for Ansible!
What enhancements can you expect?
- Support for Windows Server 2022
- Full support for PostgreSQL when performing VBR/EM installs
- Including local & remote DBs
- A new module to apply PostgreSQL performance tuning
- Leverages the Set-VBRPSQLDatabaseServerLimits PowerShell cmdlet
- Automatic enabling of the PostgreSQL pg_stat_statements extension during PostgreSQL installation
- This assists in performance troubleshooting
- Additional sample v12-specific playbooks
- Upgraded dependencies leveraging the latest ansible collections for Windows:
- ansible.windows: 1.13.0
- community.windows: 1.12.0
For those not familiar with this Ansible collection, please see this blog post for an introduction.
@Chris.Arceneaux - was waiting for you to update this. 😋
Time to get automation testing going for v12. 😎