Veeam Community Recap #80

Veeam Community Recap #80
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week Rickatron and @Madi.Cristil go through the top content this week. We have a very big milestone in that we have crossed over 13,000 members. The content shared rule wasn’t broken, but we found a new rule to break. Check out this week’s recap:

22 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The links! 

@marcofabbri  Cybersecurity resource library | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@Yongkang Kasten on Amazon EKS - Lightboard | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@MicoolPaul VMware vSphere+ & vSAN+ Announced | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

And a big welcome to Who’s New!  +81

@Tobias Buck @ilysha @q.IT @Erich Wauters @Stephen Jackson @GerardoGomez @luca.2310 @polposte @facchem @Sasantar84 @Romeo @GiaC @Adriano Palomba @Antonio Nardella @Sandro F. @Saro @Alessandro Pacchin @Zhalgas @Pecan @JASA @DavidV @Amadou @Nathan D. 
@Stephb @ghazouani houssem @NereuSouza @jimb11563 @Ksloe @martinorob @xavier.verde 
@Eifelkreis @AdamMazouz @Velzire @olljanat @Costs @Zaccr @DT60 @SvenJendrik @mathschut 
@antenorsn @FaisalKhan @gilsca @Heinzi Tuberkel @JohnN @Kai @HunterLuis @Fustino 
@damieng @NathanOldfield @sreekanthp @it007abc @Elsayed Elmazoun 
@Leonard.Pieper @jmcarre @sphar1970 @DanG @SupportRavi @ertelle1 @SJSiegel @NickPatel 
@ThiagoSilva @RickyB @hakab @MatthewR @Hana Kanova @sq4cvh @dineshjaisankar @bd1111 
@Logix @Norm.Grenier @MichaelWisniewski @Wences @AnthonyV94 @MboroVeeam @Kirill K. 
@dominique @Claudio.Novele 

And we are tied for 3 coolest usernames this week: @2ndLevelPhil  @Beermann  and @theitgui (But we want to know - is it “THE IT GUY” or “THE IT GUI” LOL) and a big welcome to @April B who will be providing additional eyes on the content from Veeam!

Userlevel 1

:), thanks lads… nice to see my name appearing here… will try to contribute here. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Cheers @FaisalKhan  - it’s great to see the welcoming in the Who’s New getting attention; I’m happy you have joined the Veeam Community Hub. Welcome!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@Rick Vanover I wasn't aware that there is the coolest name contest :)  Thanks for the welcome shoutout, looking forward to learning and contributing. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Rick Vanover I wasn't aware that there is the coolest name contest :)  Thanks for the welcome shoutout, looking forward to learning and contributing. 

I wouldn’t call it a “contest” - but in the periodic scrape of new account review - we see some interesting things :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for the recap and welcome to all :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hard to believe it’s been 80 recaps already! Coming up on 100 fast!

Welcome to all the new members 👍

Congrats to all mentioned and thank you @Rick Vanover & @Madi.Cristil for not just sharing my post but also the great feedback!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Congratulations to you guys @marcofabbri, @Yongkang, and @MicoolPaul! Very well deserved...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you very much for the RECAP @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

13000 members is a unbelievable number, given how young the community is. Welcome everyone, and especially @April B!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thanks for the recap, great as every time 😎 And welcome to all new members.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow recap 80 and over 13k members now. The community is growing. Congrats to all mentions and new members welcome.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Nice one guys and girls 😎 and welcome @April B!!

There’s a new superhero in squad!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Glad to see you around and involved @AdamMazouz ! 😊 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Nice one guys and girls 😎 and welcome @April B!!

There’s a new superhero in squad!

😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This week Rickatron and @Madi.Cristil go through the top content this week. We have a very big milestone in that we have crossed over 13,000 members. The content shared rule wasn’t broken, but we found a new rule to break. Check out this week’s recap:

Great 👍 recap. Thanks @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil for mentioning!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

This week Rickatron and @Madi.Cristil go through the top content this week. We have a very big milestone in that we have crossed over 13,000 members. The content shared rule wasn’t broken, but we found a new rule to break. Check out this week’s recap:

Great 👍 recap. Thanks @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil for mentioning!

You are welcome, @Yongkang !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great recap! 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great recap! 😍

Thank you, @victorwu !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for the recap !

Userlevel 7