Veeam Community Recap #66

Veeam Community Recap #66
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy Friday, Veeam Community! 

@Rick Vanover and I break the rule in epic fashion, again:zap:We also talk about VeeamON and Rick’s secret trip to Las Vegas.

Check it out now :point_down_tone3: 

10 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Congratulations, all! The links:

@Chris.Childerhose Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication v11 -- PUBLISHED | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@MicoolPaul Key Changes in the New Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure v3a Release | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@falkob  Automatically create vSphere roles to use with Veeam Backup & Replication | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@Yongkang 3 minutes to protect containers on GKE - Google Cloud | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@vNote42 [Quicktip] No Application backup (no) cry | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@herbi DR Architecture bests pratices | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I love the idea of the morning show! That’s brilliant!

Thank you as always for the shout out, and great presentation point made about @Yongkang’s content, looks very good!

No need to get @vNote42 to judge if this was a rule break this time, clear violation:bangbang:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

No need to get @vNote42 to judge if this was a rule break this time, clear violation:bangbang:

:joy::joy: :joy:

Let’s see if we break the rule next week! :fingers_crossed_tone3:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow an exciting recap and thanks for the mention @Rick Vanover @Kseniya.  :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover! Congratulations to all that were mentioned, well deserved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Great recap and great content; looks like I've missed a few topics...👍

No need to get @vNote42 to judge if this was a rule break this time, clear violation:bangbang:

😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Awesome recap! Thanks @Rick Vanover @Kseniya for mentioning! I love the emoji award. Now, I know why the video gets more traffic suddenly. Nice weekend, everyone! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Great RECAP @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover:slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great Recap! Can’t wait to meet Alfred, i hope he will be virtually here too for the community :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome recap @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover

Comment