Veeam Community Recap #102

Veeam Community Recap #102
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week we are back with great content and special department news! Rick is slacking on the Who’s New, we’ll get that for next week! Watch this week’s episode here:

The Links

via @JMeixner 

via @SteveF 

via @patricio.rcm 

Special Department News

We want to hear about your educational goals for the new year. Are you studying for a new certification, or are you wanting to get credit for the work you’re already doing? Take this short survey and let us know if we should add continuing professional education credits (CPEs) to Veeam events: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8NG23WR 

via @Nico Losschaert 

via @safiya 

via @mkevenaar 

Special Episode Next Week!

Stay tuned for a special episode next week and we’ll be back with Who’s New!

16 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Great Idea about the Thematic Groups at VeeamON.. Kubernetes Korner would have to in a corner :) 

I can man the booth and handout KubeKastenVeeam Swag and would promise not to dip my hand into the swag till 🙂 🙂 :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Great Idea about the Thematic Groups at VeeamON.. Kubernetes Korner would have to in a corner :) 

I can man the booth and handout KubeKastenVeeam Swag and would promise not to dip my hand into the swag till 🙂 🙂 :) 

Volunteerism. Tempting.... @Geoff Burke 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

We could have a non stop KubeKorner Show Live from the event itself. Make it a little less official than that other show at VeeamON (the fancy dressed one 🙂, THE CUBE…. 

Hey.. that show is called the CUBE… We could call our the OTHER KUBE :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

KUBE ON ICE,

REAL NICE,

NOT BACKUP VICE,

HAVE ME A SLICE,

THROWING THE DICE,

SCARE OFF THE RANSOMWARE MICE,

NO NEED TO GO TWICE

CAUSE 3 2 1 MEANS YOU COPY YOUR DATA THRICE! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

VBKs ARE GREEN

K8S BACKUPS ARE BLUE

VEEAMON IS COOL AND YOU CAN BE THERE TOO

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Looks like we have a competition going folks, who will join in? 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Looks like we have a competition going folks, who will join in? 😎

I am a good spectator 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for this great RECAP @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil. Congratulations to everyone mentioned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for this another recap.

Survey answered…

Have a nice weekend you all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for this another recap.

Survey answered…

Have a nice weekend you all!

Survey filled as well. I almost missed the survey. Thank you for pointing this out. Some of my goals 2023 were outlined in it. Awesome! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thanks for this great recap and thank for mentioning my topic. I am glad that I was able to create some discussion about the 2FA 😎
Really great content this week, congratulations to all mentioned. 👍🏼

And it will sure be interesting to represent the different community groups at VeeamOn. I hope that I will be able to go to Miami in May...

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Are you tired of walking around? Come sit at the Automation Desk. Learn a thing or two about Automation. If you have to do anything twice, automate it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Are you tired of walking around? Come sit at the Automation Desk. Learn a thing or two about Automation. If you have to do anything twice, automate it!

We would need to strategically position our booth right in the path towards the bar, that way no way to have fun with out consulting us ;)… seems like a good idea

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome Recap, Survey answered as well.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap.  Congrats to everyone mentioned.  Survey also completed. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Great recap. Congrats to the people being mentioned and thanks @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil for the shout out 😊. It was indeed a combination of work and fun and that during my vacation : so Veeam is never on vacation with me 🤣. Already filled in the survey.

Comment