Veeam Community Recap #101

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover get back into regular recaps! The #100 episode live stream was a great hit, we’re so grateful that many of the community members showed up live to support the Veeam Community. We’re so thankful for each member, given that this is the time of year to be thankful; it’s especially poignant. Thank you Veeam Community.

The Links

via @PValsecchi 

via @StefanZi 

via @marcofabbri 

Special Department News

via @HunterLAFR 

via @safiya - Big thanks for creating new badges:

See you in 2023!

We will skip the Who’s New this week and be back at it in 2023. We wish everyone a Happy New Year!

26 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks for the recap @Madi.Cristil  and @Rick Vanover ,
I always enjoy them, but this one was special for me, thanks for the mention.

Keep rocking it and supporting the community!

I wish to you all the best for the Christmas and the new coming year!

Best regards
Luis.

🤗😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks for the recap @Madi.Cristil  and @Rick Vanover ,
I always enjoy them, but this one was special for me, thanks for the mention.

Keep rocking it and supporting the community!

I wish to you all the best for the Christmas and the new coming year!

Best regards
Luis.

🤗😉

Glad we managed to make it special for you, @HunterLAFR !  😊 Wish you a good 2023 year! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Nice Christmas recap ! 

I have some work to do to grab this new badges ! 😄

I wish to all the #VeeamCommunity the best for the Christmas

Best Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Nice Christmas recap ! 

I have some work to do to grab this new badges ! 😄

I wish to all the #VeeamCommunity the best for the Christmas

Best Regards

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, @Stabz !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Have all a nice, quiet and peaceful Christmas and a a happy new year. 🎅🏼🎄

And these are some great new badges, looking forward to get some of these. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Have all a nice, quiet and peaceful Christmas and a a happy new year. 🎅🏼🎄

And these are some great new badges, looking forward to get some of these. 😎

Merry Christmas, @JMeixner !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks as ever for the Community Recaps @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil Brilliant, as always!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and New Year. 🎄

Looking forward to earning new badges in the New Year 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks as ever for the Community Recaps @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil Brilliant, as always!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and New Year. 🎄

Looking forward to earning new badges in the New Year 😀

Merry Christmas, @dips !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP as always @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil. I wish you guys and the entire community a Merry Christmas.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’ll share one pick since @JMeixner started it :)   For the first time this year in my life I got to visit a German Christmas market - it was so cool! Need to find my way to Germany again in November/December!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome Recap @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow what a way to close out 2022 with a great recap @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil.  Congrats to all shoutouts and Happy Holidays to everyone in the community and a prosperous 2023.  Looking forward to the recaps starting back up in 2023 so everyone enjoy your time off. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Wow what a way to close out 2022 with a great recap @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil.  Congrats to all shoutouts and Happy Holidays to everyone in the community and a prosperous 2023.  Looking forward to the recaps starting back up in 2023 so everyone enjoy your time off. 😁

You too Chris. Been great to have met you in person this year. Looking forward to your new book in 2023. Hope you have a absolutely great Christmas!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Wow what a way to close out 2022 with a great recap @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil.  Congrats to all shoutouts and Happy Holidays to everyone in the community and a prosperous 2023.  Looking forward to the recaps starting back up in 2023 so everyone enjoy your time off. 😁

Thank you, @Chris.Childerhose ! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

The last but not least recap of the year.

Thanks for all things that we spend together is this year guys.

This community is simply amazing, you all know that!

Happy holidays!

💚🎅🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

The last but not least recap of the year.

Thanks for all things that we spend together is this year guys.

This community is simply amazing, you all know that!

Happy holidays!

💚🎅🏻

Thank you, @wolff.mateus !Merry Christmas! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

What an awesome recap to close the year 🤣, thx a lot @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil ! Congrats to the people being mentioned. Thx @safiya and @Madi.Cristil for the 3 new badges 😊, what a blast!!! I wish everyone of the community a Merry Chirstmas and a Happy New Year. Looking forward for new content, new features, new posts in 2023. See ya all back again, having some new posts in mind 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you very much, @Nico Losschaert ! Merry Christmas! 😊 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What an awesome recap to close the year 🤣, thx a lot @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil ! Congrats to the people being mentioned. Thx @safiya and @Madi.Cristil for the 3 new badges 😊, what a blast!!! I wish everyone of the community a Merry Chirstmas and a Happy New Year. Looking forward for new content, new features, new posts in 2023. See ya all back again, having some new posts in mind 😎

thank you! happy holidays @Nico Losschaert 😊⛄️

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’ll share one pick since @JMeixner started it :)   For the first time this year in my life I got to visit a German Christmas market - it was so cool! Need to find my way to Germany again in November/December!

Indeed @Rick Vanover , the Christmas markets in Germany are the best !!! Some weeks ago I also went with my children to the Christmas market on Aachen. Koln, Aachen and Düsseldorf are recommended in my opinion 🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thank you very much, @Nico Losschaert ! Merry Christmas! 😊 

Thx @Madi.Cristil 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

What an awesome recap to close the year 🤣, thx a lot @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil ! Congrats to the people being mentioned. Thx @safiya and @Madi.Cristil for the 3 new badges 😊, what a blast!!! I wish everyone of the community a Merry Chirstmas and a Happy New Year. Looking forward for new content, new features, new posts in 2023. See ya all back again, having some new posts in mind 😎

thank you! happy holidays @Nico Losschaert 😊⛄️

Thx @safiya 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I’ll share one pick since @JMeixner started it :)   For the first time this year in my life I got to visit a German Christmas market - it was so cool! Need to find my way to Germany again in November/December!

I loved them. I remember just wandering around Berlin going from one to another. Of course at the time I had weakness for what I think was mulled wine and over indulged. Being in Germany I could not neglect the beer either so things were quite festive… until the next morning..

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Sunny & Warm Toronto, well not quite warm but….

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Merry christmas everyone and peaceful holidays!

You should also introduce a badge for the person with the most badges; looking @Geoff Burke 😅

Comment