Skip to main content
Veeam Community Weekly Recap #170

Orchestrator 7.1, Recall and VMCE practice

Orchestrator 7.1, Recall and VMCE practice

@Rick Vanover is on a well deserved vacation so this week we have special guests community members , @replicatius and @HunterLAFR  ! We are talking Veeam Recovery Orchestrator 7.1 , Windows Recall functionality and having some fun with VMCE prep questions from VMCE Study Hall! @safiya  is bringing the special department news and we go over VeeamON takeaways ! Welcome to our 144 new members and Alfred's pick is @BackupForever ! 

Links:

Orchestrator 7.1 is HERE! via @ertelle1 

Total Recall Reloaded via @SteveHeart 

VMCE Practice Question - 11 June 2024 via @coolsport00 

Special Department News: 

Prepare for VMCE Exam success!

VUG USA - Minnesota Meetup

VeeamON 2024 Special Community Weekly Recap #169

Best, 

Madi

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Great recap this week with so much good content.  Congrats everyone mentioned and welcome everyone to the community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hey..thanks for the VMCE Study Hall question shoutout @Madi.Cristil and @safiya . Sorry though...answers and explanations to my questions are only provided on Fridays. You’ll just have to go back to the question tomorrow to get the explanation and answer. 😉

And thank you for the VMCE Exam Prep webinar shoutout with @chrishuss72 . It should be a fantastic session. Chris is a great trainer and teacher. Still time to register for those wanting to attend!

Welcome all new Community members! Looking forward to interacting/engaging with you all.

I Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for having me @Madi.Cristil and @safiya , 
it was wonderful to share that time with you both and with @replicatius!

Great topics and discussions.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

cheers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for having me @Madi.Cristil and @safiya , 
it was wonderful to share that time with you both and with @replicatius!

Great topics and discussions.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

cheers.

Thank you for being part of it, @HunterLAFR ! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey..thanks for the VMCE Study Hall question shoutout @Madi.Cristil and @safiya . Sorry though...answers and explanations to my questions are only provided on Fridays. You’ll just have to go back to the question tomorrow to get the explanation and answer. 😉

And thank you for the VMCE Exam Prep webinar shoutout with @chrishuss72 . It should be a fantastic session. Chris is a great trainer and teacher. Still time to register for those wanting to attend!

Welcome all new Community members! Looking forward to interacting/engaging with you all.

I Hope everyone has a great weekend!

So we should have the answers by now! :D Great job with the VMCE Study Hall, @coolsport00 !

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great recap this week with so much good content.  Congrats everyone mentioned and welcome everyone to the community.

Thank you, @Chris.Childerhose !

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Madi.Cristil ...yep...answers/explanations are there! 😉

Comment