Skip to main content
Weekly Recap #169

VeeamON 2024 Special Community Weekly Recap #169

VeeamON 2024 Special Community Weekly Recap #169

This week, join @safiya and me for a special edition of our weekly recap! We were at VeeamON 2024 for our annual conference, where special guests from our Veeam Community shared their experiences and thoughts on the event, including the keynote and various sessions. Stay tuned until the end for some funny videos from the party as well as for some behind-the-scenes laughs!

@Ian Sanderson , @falkob , @kristofpoppe , @jos.maliepaard , @PValsecchi , @Nicolas BONNET , @c_glemot , @OriginalNetwork.com , @JailBreak , @Geoff Burke 

Even though @Rick Vanover is not part of this recap as his schedule was extremely busy at VeeamON, he hosted us on his YT channel! Thank you, Rick!  

If you haven't had the chance to watch us live from Fort Lauderdale, you can catch up on all the on-demand sessions at this link: https://www.veeam.com/veeamon/agenda/

21 comments

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Funny recap, besides a lot of news and updates! Nice work everyone, especially the dancers 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Great recap especially being from VeeamON.  Gotta love some of the characters on there too with the laughs.  LOL

Was a great week at VeeamON in Florida and looking forward to see everyone again in Berlin.  Have a great weekend.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Great recap! Already missing FLL and everyone. Thank you @Madi.Cristil and @safiya 🙌🏻 Luciano rolling (literally) on the floor was great! 😂 First time I ever saw an actual ROTFL 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Funny recap, besides a lot of news and updates! Nice work everyone, especially the dancers 😅

We missed you in here, Beth! Looking forward to see you and Vanny in Berlin!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great recap especially being from VeeamON.  Gotta love some of the characters on there too with the laughs.  LOL

Was a great week at VeeamON in Florida and looking forward to see everyone again in Berlin.  Have a great weekend.

Such a great time indeed, Chris! Can't wait for Berlin! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great recap! Already missing FLL and everyone. Thank you @Madi.Cristil and @safiya 🙌🏻 Luciano rolling (literally) on the floor was great! 😂 First time I ever saw an actual ROTFL 😂

That was so much fun , Shane! Glad you enjoyed the recap! :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

We missed you in here, Beth! Looking forward to see you and Vanny in Berlin!

Good to hear, Madi! Looking forward to see you, Vanny and Alfred in Berlin!😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Saturday Nigh Live on the Dance Floor!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Great recap, this was one of many takes to create those recaps. Lots of fun and laughter. 
Was great fun doing and also directing behind the scenes.

Honestly for me these recaps, takes and laughter were some of the best highlights in the #VeeamON2024.

Thank you @Madi.Cristil, @safiya and the rest of the guys of the community for this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great recap, this was one of many takes to create those recaps. Lots of fun and laughter. 
Was great fun doing and also directing behind the scenes.

Honestly for me these recaps, takes and laughter were some of the best highlights in the #VeeamON2024.

Thank you @Madi.Cristil@safiya and the rest of the guys of the community for this. 

Thank you for being part of it ! It was so much fun to record it!  Definitely one of the highlights of this conference  !

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

It was really sad not to be able to attend in person..and seeing these videos I have the certainty that it would have been super!!! 💚

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

It was really sad not to be able to attend in person..and seeing these videos I have the certainty that it would have been super!!! 💚

It was a great event, Marco! Too bad you were not here! But hopefully we will see you in Berlin for round two of good time with the community! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

this is great! I laugh a lot watching the recap.

In the other hand, not being able to attend VeeamOn this year, and watching this, creates that “sad feeling” of Why I was not there….

Missing the good mood, weather and great content.

hope to see you soon! specially my buddies in crime from Miami 2023!!

cheers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

this is great! I laugh a lot watching the recap.

In the other hand, not being able to attend VeeamOn this year, and watching this, creates that “sad feeling” of Why I was not there….

Missing the good mood, weather and great content.

hope to see you soon! specially my buddies in crime from Miami 2023!!

cheers.

It would have been nice to have you there, Luis! But will see you in a few months in Berlin :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for having me @Madi.Cristil  and @safiya 

If you were not there, you won’t believe how many video editing work this cost to come to this result ! 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

This recap is just great @Madi.Cristil and @safiya  !!!! Unfortunately I could not attend this year 😣. I hope to be there again next year 🤞. Great to see other V100 members there on the community recap. Those bloopers at the end are just awesome, seems like everyone was having a lot of fun!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for having me @Madi.Cristil  and @safiya 

If you were not there, you won’t believe how many video editing work this cost to come to this result ! 😉

Absolutely! But it was all worth it! 2 hours of laugh 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

This recap is just great @Madi.Cristil and @safiya  !!!! Unfortunately I could not attend this year 😣. I hope to be there again next year 🤞. Great to see other V100 members there on the community recap. Those bloopers at the end are just awesome, seems like everyone was having a lot of fun!

Haha well, you were with us in spirit! Safiya kept on mentioning you :D 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

This recap is just great @Madi.Cristil and @safiya  !!!! Unfortunately I could not attend this year 😣. I hope to be there again next year 🤞. Great to see other V100 members there on the community recap. Those bloopers at the end are just awesome, seems like everyone was having a lot of fun!

Haha well, you were with us in spirit! Safiya kept on mentioning you :D 

🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Amazing recap! Always good to see all of you together. All the laughs at the end were so funny! 😂

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

It was so much fun creating this, and an incredible effort must be needed to create this compilation. i sure was one of my highlight of VeeamON too. 

Comment