VeeamON Miami 2023 is live!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Prepare to get hyped, everyone!! #VeeamON 2023, the Community Event tailored for Data Recovery Experts, is all set to enhance your knowledge this year. We can barely contain our enthusiasm as we unveil the event schedule! Take a peek at our website to discover the extraordinary lineup of speakers, sessions, and other exciting features: https://www.veeam.com/veeamon

And that's not all! Need another reason to join us? We have an exclusive community area this year, where Alfred and Veeam 100 members will be spreading positivity and doling out community edition SWAG! So, what are you waiting for? Be a part of the excitement!

Remember to spread the word among your network as well!

Best, 

Madi

59 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

That's about right, @marcofabbri 🍸😅😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Will be spreading the word soon via a blog post which then goes to Socials too automagically.  😎

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Wish I could be there! Alfred is awesome!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Wish I could be there! Alfred is awesome!

Would be nice to have you there, @April B !😍

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Madalina, How many Alfreds are registered for the event🐶😂?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

We will have to find out, @Pybarra ! But that's a good question 🤣

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

We will have to find out, @Pybarra ! But that's a good question 🤣

You should have a picture booth for the the REAL Alfred🐶 and the human Alfred👦🏻😆

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

We will have to find out, @Pybarra ! But that's a good question 🤣

You should have a picture booth for the the REAL Alfred🐶 and the human Alfred👦🏻😆

So many cool ideas around Alfred! 😍 We have to keep a few for next year as well 😋

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Madi.Cristil - is there more images we can get for VeeamON 2023?  I saved the one above and will screenshot from the webpage if needed for my blog post.  😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Madi.Cristil - is there more images we can get for VeeamON 2023?  I saved the one above and will screenshot from the webpage if needed for my blog post.  😁

@Chris.Childerhose- Niki will send out an email with more banners, different sizes.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Chris.Childerhose- Niki will send out an email with more banners, different sizes.  

Perfect.  I have the one from above for now and will add more when we get them.  😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Exclusive community area. It sounds so fancy and I like it! 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Being couped up for several weeks...I need a getaway! Can’t wait for the event, and of course to see everyone. Excited to see what the ‘Community Area’ is about this year!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Madi.Cristil @safiya @Rick Vanover -- is there a URL to the video that is on the VeeamON site?  I want to embed that in my blog post like I did for 2019 Miami.  😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Madi.Cristil @safiya @Rick Vanover -- is there a URL to the video that is on the VeeamON site?  I want to embed that in my blog post like I did for 2019 Miami.  😎

Will be posted on Veeam’s YouTube channel soon from what I hear! 😸

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Will be posted on Veeam’s YouTube channel soon from what I hear! 😸

Perfect - will hold on the blog post until that is ready to embed it.  😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks Chris for asking all the questions I also had.  Feel free to keep doing that.  :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Oh...one Chris didn’t ask because I’m new to this….the discount code to share with our networks that we got in our VeeamON email a couple weeks ago -- I’m assuming that’s okay to share online with blogs, social media, etc?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Oh...one Chris didn’t ask because I’m new to this….the discount code to share with our networks that we got in our VeeamON email a couple weeks ago -- I’m assuming that’s okay to share online with blogs, social media, etc?

Yeah they said we could. 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Figured as much...just missed it.  They said to share with your networks, but I didn’t know if there were any limits to that.  :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Figured as much...just missed it.  They said to share with your networks, but I didn’t know if there were any limits to that.  :-)

Hey @dloseke ! No limits in there 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Do you think if I leave today by swimming from Italy i could arrive on time?! Consider I live in the east coast 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Do you think if I leave today by swimming from Italy i could arrive on time?! Consider I live in the east coast 😅

Quite a challenge, @marco_s ! 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I have already picked my favorite sessions 🤓

Comment