VeeamON LIVE Ask Me Anything (AMA) session, May 11th

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

🐱Hello all, 

It's less than three weeks until VeeamON Miami 2023! The anticipation is building, and we can feel the excitement in the air!

But, before that @Rick Vanover and Product Strategy team have prepared a LIVE Ask Me Anything (AMA) session! Join us on May 11th for a chance to ask any questions you might have about Veeam and VeeamON! Get a sneak peek at the exciting content that will be featured in both the in-person and virtual experiences. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to connect with the experts and get the answers you need!

Use the link below to register today: 

https://connect.veeam.com/flow/veeam/veeamon2023/attendeeportal/page/sessioncatalog/session/1678240245854001tCwA 

Best, 

Madi

13 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Looking forward to VeeamON, the sessions, & seeing everyone there! 🙌🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Registered.  This will be great to get a sneak peek ahead of time.  Looking forward to VeeamON in person though and seeing everyone again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Registered.  This will be great to get a sneak peek ahead of time.  Looking forward to VeeamON in person though and seeing everyone again.

Same..registered!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Also registered...just need to make sure I put it on my calendar.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Added to the Calendar, now it’s just hoping I don’t get triple booked for meetings from people not checking 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Looking forward to it!

Userlevel 5

Is the AMA not working for anyone else? I am signed in but the status remails ‘Scheduled' 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

The same for me!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Now it seems to work

Userlevel 5

Yes…. on hold / elevator music :-) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

They fixed what was broken.  😂

Userlevel 5