VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

766 comments

Userlevel 2

Great sessions! Will catch up on the ones I couldn't make live :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks, Veeam Community! :sparkles:

It has been a great VeeamON 2021 - thank you for watching sessions, sharing your experiences and having discussions here in Community! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Great general Session: Next-Generation IT​, the future of IT and how to prepare for the next challenges!

Badge

Hi @Kseniya,

It is pleasure to participate this great event.

• What is your most-anticipated session?Pro - partner events are more useful
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021? -Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! 
  • What stole the show for you? -Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories”
    with @tsmith and  Billy 

Cheers!

Thanks.

Userlevel 1

This is my first virtual session with Veeam.

Really enjoyed “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“. Happy to be here and learn new skills.

Userlevel 1

My favorites is

Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud with@Rick Vanover  and@MicoolPaul

It has a lot to learn and get inspired.

I’m looking forward to the IT showcase!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thank you all for the participation here. I mean this deep from my heart of hearts, the Veeam of Veeams, Mrs. @Kseniya and I are floored by all the action and engagement here. 

HOW IN THE HECK ARE WE GOING TO RECAP THIS?

This has been:
An Epic Event
An Epic Thread
An Epic Idea Pool for next event (I HAVE BIG PLANS)

And it went off very smooth. Thank you all Veeam Community.

Userlevel 1

World Class Event! Beautifully executed! Great look and feel.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Thank you all for the participation here. I mean this deep from my heart of hearts, the Veeam of Veeams, Mrs. @Kseniya and I are floored by all the action and engagement here. 

HOW IN THE HECK ARE WE GOING TO RECAP THIS?

This has been:
An Epic Event
An Epic Thread
An Epic Idea Pool for next event (I HAVE BIG PLANS)

And it went off very smooth. Thank you all Veeam Community.

I don’t have words to say how valuable was VeeamOn. Awesome sessions and news about veeamazing solutions! Thanks Veeam :green_heart:

Userlevel 3

Seems VeeamON 2021 is over for america region. Only Asia has tomorrow session

I hope that in future with CC caption for deaf people’s. Please support it, thank you for like!

Veeam is great backup and simple.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Seems VeeamON 2021 is over for america region. Only Asia has tomorrow session

Yes, the America and EMEA event is over.

Second day for APJ is tomorrow.

Userlevel 1

It was an Awesome Online Conference! Thanks for all!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Great job to all! Thanks @Gostev for the live hour! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx VEEAM for this fantastic online event! I enjoyed some live sessions and recorded sessions, that while doing IT consulting (and of course Veeam related) for our customers… I will watch other open recorded sessions I’m interested in the next days/weeks and try to make my top-3 afterwards, but will probably not be easy 😉. Hopefully we can have a live event next year instead of an online event and really hope that I can come, can’t wait!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Watching part 2 of Veeam and Cyberthreats now. Glad to see Matt Price talking about isolating repositories at the network layer from the rest of the network. We’ve seen many companies running Windows repo’s joined to their AD, accessible at the layer 3 network level, which makes the backups useless when attackers get your domain admin credentials and encrypt/delete your backups with ransomware. Now is the time to make the switch to a Linux Security Hardened Repository and completely isolate it from the rest of your network! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thx VEEAM for this fantastic online event! I enjoyed some live sessions and recorded sessions, that while doing IT consulting (and of course Veeam related) for our customers… I will watch other open recorded sessions I’m interested in the next days/weeks and try to make my top-3 afterwards, but will probably not be easy 😉. Hopefully we can have a live event next year instead of an online event and really hope that I can come, can’t wait!

They have told us in the last general session, that VeeamOn 2022 will be again in Las Vegas and it is a live event. They also told us the date, but I don‘t have written it down.

Userlevel 2

Great sessions all

Userlevel 3
Badge

They have told us in the last general session, that VeeamOn 2022 will be again in Las Vegas and it is a live event. They also told us the date, but I don‘t have written it down.

May 16th-18th, 2022 is what I heard.

My first VeeamOn conference, Going great !

Userlevel 2

Wow, what an amazing presentation by Mick Ebeling in “General Session: Innovation in a Tumultuous World”. Love the passion Mick and not impossible LABS have to help others!!:thumbsup::raised_hands:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Wow, what an amazing presentation by Mick Ebeling in “General Session: Innovation in a Tumultuous World”. Love the passion Mick and not impossible LABS have to help others!!:thumbsup::raised_hands:

Yeah right, the day sessions are excellent !

Excited and looking forward to meeting new people!

Userlevel 1

Since everything was East coast time, I missed much of it live but glad it I was able to watch the recorded sessions and demos. I learned a few new things that I can pass onto my team and a few configuration tips.

Thanks for the great product.

Comment