VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

766 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Great session from @Viperian  : Cubersecurity Defense Best Practices. Thx Edwin!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

It’s been tough paying attention to all the great material in this event while working.  I noticed the sessions have been recorded and can be replayed.  Will this site/event stay up a while after the event ends or is there a way we can access the material after the event ends?

Hey @kk19115, all sessions will be available on-demand! :blush:  

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Great session from @Viperian  : Cubersecurity Defense Best Practices. Thx Edwin!!!

Thank you Nico, I had two fabulous Vanguards with me @Scott Driver & @Paul Stringfellow If you like more of these kind of sessions, please let me know.

Userlevel 1

This is an awesome event! Rock on!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great session from @Viperian  : Cubersecurity Defense Best Practices. Thx Edwin!!!

Thank you Nico, I had two fabulous Vanguards with me @Scott Driver & @Paul Stringfellow If you like more of these kind of sessions, please let me know.

Yes they are definitely worth it.  Need to get in to one of these in the future.

Userlevel 1

One the most anticipated-sessions I had on my list was “10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips” woith @haslund and @Vanimal and it did not disappoint!

I also like the 10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips Session! Very Good! with @haslund and @Vanimal !!! Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

One the most anticipated-sessions I had on my list was “10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips” woith @haslund and @Vanimal and it did not disappoint!

This is one of the top ones on my list for sure.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Really great session and format of VeeamON Exclusive: V11 — 3 Months In With Anton Gostev

Thanks to @Gostev , @HannesK and @Rick Vanover !

Userlevel 1

Mick Ebeling - session was awesome!

So, Im the only one who wonders how to get thos sneakers?

3 Months In With Anton Gostev
Learning new features of v11
Host  Michael Carbonaro

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

:sunglasses: You had the chance to win them.

Or be a speaker at VeeamON….

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Here - Veeam X B Street VeeamON '21 Custom Sneakers – B Street Shoes

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Wow, $ 589.00 ….  :thinking:

Userlevel 2

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles: 

Please, notice that you will receive confirmation email after VeeamON. Read our FAQs to learn more.

Thanks Veeam for the awesome virtual conference platform

Userlevel 2

Thanks Veeam for the awesome virtual conference platform

Userlevel 1

Good event, really hope they still offer everything digital next year aswell as in person.

Userlevel 2

thanks, veeam is a easy product to use and support is spot on when any issues arise

Userlevel 1

como les va en el evento?

Userlevel 1

Thanks Veeam, awesome event.

Userlevel 1

@Kseniya I enjoyed the sessions that local Government speakers the most. It was nice to learn about how they are using Veeam and how it has helped them.

Userlevel 2

Thanks to all veeam staff for this really good event ! It was a pleasure to stay behind my screen !

already joined the community

Userlevel 1

This was great event.

Comment