VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

766 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Wow...Mick Ebeling, inspiring, mind blowing speech about Not Impossible.com...

Yes very inspiring. He makes great things possible :thumbsup_tone2:

Userlevel 1

I think the bit I like best is being able to watch back session that I messed due to the clashing :-)

Userlevel 1

Enjoyed the ransomware session

Thanks for all

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I think the bit I like best is being able to watch back session that I messed due to the clashing :-)

One great benefit of online conferences, but as @coolsport00 would say nothing beats in-person.  :joy:

Great event!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

One great benefit of online conferences, but as @coolsport00 would say nothing beats in-person.  :joy:

Yes, but I hope that the future events are hybrid…

Not all people are able to travel to the US. And the recordings are very helpful...

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Great “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud” Show, @MicoolPaul , @Rick Vanover !

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Great session!!!! Recommended. Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Great session!!!! Recommended. Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories

Have to the see the recording tomorrow

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This was a great session for sure.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

This was a great session for sure.

Yeah, very good session. Sadly this has put the “beer” to the recordings for me :joy::joy::joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Can we still get a t-shirt if we’re already a member? I would love one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I want to go back and watch the recording on this one!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

No, the t-shirt is for new members only.

At least up to this time :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks @MicoolPaul and @Rick Vanover for the awesome “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud “ session. :clap:

One great benefit of online conferences, but as @coolsport00 would say nothing beats in-person.  :joy:

Yes, but I hope that the future events are hybrid…

Not all people are able to travel to the US. And the recordings are very helpful...

I’m in for hybrid :sweat_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Why don’t you do it? But I would recommend to wait until the new live sessions are over. Otherwise you have to watch even more sessions as recordings.

Userlevel 1

Eagerly waiting for “Cloud to Cloud-Native Evolution: Backup Best Practices”. It’ll be interested

Userlevel 1

Awesome!

It’s really cool event organized by VeeamOn 2021. Lots of learning here and I  am very happy to attend and update my knowledge.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Bummer. I am really wanting to get a hat or t-shirt of some kind.

Userlevel 2

The session “AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Native Backup — Getting Started” is Live now, highly recommended!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Why don’t you do it? But I would recommend to wait until the new live sessions are over. Otherwise you have to watch even more sessions as recordings.

I was not aware the convention was happening. I joined last minute and am not able to attend everything due to schedule. I really do want to watch it though. I was asked about Veeam’s ransomware protection recently, and I was not sure how to answer the question.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Bummer. I am really wanting to get a hat or t-shirt of some kind.

Didn’t you get a VeeamOn swag pack? You should have gotten one if you regstered before May 5th...

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Again a great demo-session from @Rick Vanover himself : Modern Immutability Storage options. Thx Rick!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

What I also like about VeeamON:

• 30 minutes sessions works very good for me! Seems to be the right amount of time!
  • The amount of available sessions is quite large, but still manageable.
  • Missed sessions can be watches on-demand just after sessions ends on schedule.

Comment