VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

766 comments

Userlevel 2
Badge

Looking forward to see Veeam 11: Best Practices for Enterprise
There are plenty other good sessions around.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Surely the video intro at the Wasabi booth stole the show for me xD

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to all the presentations.

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to them all but especially NEW Veeam V11: Modern Immutability Storage Options!

Userlevel 2

Hi all. Very happy to be there with all of stars ! Waiting to learn more and more from you. Thanks for your share.

Userlevel 4

Hey Veeam Community,

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles: 

Please, notice that confirmation emails will be sent after VeeamON. Read our FAQs to learn more.

can not wait for my Tshirt

Userlevel 2

This is my first Veeam Conference, so Im a little overwhelmed by it all. Looking forward to all the different topics. We just recently got updated to V11, and I attended the training. Still need to pass the Cert Test, but im working on that.

We havent moved to the cloud, but are looking at Azure, so Im going to be looking at the azure events.

It is right to be overwhelmed. This is where virtual events are too much compared to physical ones. Next year back in Vegas baby!

Looking forward next year to in-person events.  Was going to Vegas for last year but then cancelled so being able next year will be bitter sweet.

Im definitely going to try to get my company to send me to the in person conference next year.

Userlevel 1

I liked the magic trick.

Userlevel 1

So many moving parts. I love it!

Userlevel 2
Badge

My most-anticipated session is 10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Looking forward to them all but especially NEW Veeam V11: Modern Immutability Storage Options!

Cheers, James - lemmeknow if you need anything more. 

Userlevel 4

The New Veeam V11: Modern Immutability Storage is my goal!

this is my first time.

Looking forward to sessions on Amazon and Microsoft 365 backup.

Userlevel 1

As always, I look forward to @Anton Gostev's presentation.
“VeeamON Exclusive: V11 - 3 Months In With Anton Gostev”

Userlevel 1

hi for all

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to the Events, especially the Cyber Security related ones.

Is there a way to get a T-Shirt still as I had already registered and joined back last year. Would be nice to wear a Veeam T-Shirt at work whilst doing my backups :-)

Would also like a shirt even though I am already registered! 

Interestingly it doesn’t show any details on this. I’m hoping a mod answers :grin:

Userlevel 2
Badge

LOoking forward to this conference.

Userlevel 2

Hi all, from czechia. amazing conference

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Is there a way to get a T-Shirt still as I had already registered and joined back last year. Would be nice to wear a Veeam T-Shirt at work whilst doing my backups :-)

Interestingly it doesn’t show any details on this. I’m hoping a mod answers :grin:

@Kseniya has confirmed that for new registrations the confirmations will be sent after VeeamON. If you’ve already been registered, then I think you won’t be eligible but there are and will be many more chances for receiving a Veeam branded T-Shirt :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

SO much to talk about over the next 2 days :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

SO much to talk about over the next 2 days :)

Yes, there is. So much to learn and see. :smiley:

Excelent events

Userlevel 2

@Kseniyahas confirmed that for new registrations the confirmations will be sent after VeeamON. If you’ve already been registered, then I think you won’t be eligible but there are and will be many more chances for receiving a Veeam branded T-Shirt :wink:

Same boat :cry:

Userlevel 2

Hey Veeam Community,

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles: 

Please, notice that confirmation emails will be sent after VeeamON. Read our FAQs to learn more.

can not wait for my Tshirt

I’m the idiot who joined last week so I would be ready :cry:

Badge

For 4 years been recommending product for it’s up to 10 instances of free backup\ease of use and they go deeper into options and develop their skills as well… Also attended VeeamON in Tirana great event looking forward for this situation to ease so we can meet others. 

Comment