VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

766 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Great stuff @Kseniya !! Most anticipated sessions for me are the 75min session with @haslund , @tsmith, and Joe Monahan. Great people, and smart...so the session will no doubt rock! Also, always look fwd to Tim’s Sizing Proxy/Repo session. I guess I’m looking fwd to hearing what’s coming next, or at least in the works. I won’t be too active tomorrow with work stuff going on, but will try & be on ‘here & there’. Will be around Wed for sure though!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I‘m looking forward to the keynote and of course, @Anton Gostev  session „VeeamON Exclusive: V11 — 3 Months In With Anton Gostev“.

„Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ with @Rick Vanover  and @MicoolPaul  is also on my favourite List. To much to see this year 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

My favorites are

„Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ with@Rick Vanover  and@MicoolPaul 

and

“Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories”
with @tsmith and  Billy Cashwell

Sadly these two are at parallel times, so I will have to watch one of them later as a recording...

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Great stuff @Kseniya !! Most anticipated sessions for me are the 75min session with @haslund , @tsmith, and Joe Monahan. Great people, and smart...so the session will no doubt rock! Also, always look fwd to Tim’s Sizing Proxy/Repo session. I guess I’m looking fwd to hearing what’s coming next, or at least in the works. I won’t be too active tomorrow with work stuff going on, but will try & be on ‘here & there’. Will be around Wed for sure though!

Cheers!

I’m partial about the End to End Workshop : CDP session.  75 minutes of CDP goodness!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Kseniya : I am looking for the session on “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ 
and 2022: Future Trends in Backup and Recovery with.

Not set full agenda, I will do that today !

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles: : wow..:boom:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles:

Hehe, I think I have to become a member a second time… 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@JMeixner @Mildur : You guys are already Legends and will get a bag full of t-shirt :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles:

Hehe, I think I have to become a member a second time… 😎

Me too 🤔😃
just kidding 😬😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for all the love guys! So excited to share the stage with RICKATRON and show all of you what we’ve been working on. There’s so much amazing content this year, it’s gonna be awesome!

Userlevel 2

It’s really cool event organized by VeeamOn 2021. Lot’s of learning here. Very Happy to attend and update my knowledge.

Userlevel 2

My first time in this kind of event, will catch some session to improve my knowledge on Veeam

Userlevel 2

!Lurk

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I'm also looking forward to see @MicoolPaul and @Rick Vanover in ‘Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud’. And next the sessions from Anton @Gostev as I expect to see some insider information there; also there's a chance to win a pair of the Veeam sneakers in his session ‘V11 Ask Me Anything 👟.

Userlevel 2

I‘m looking forward to seeing the keynote of this summit!!

Userlevel 3

It’s really cool event organized by VeeamOn 2021. This is my first time virtual session great stuff

Userlevel 5

Looking forward to:

“Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ 
2022: Future Trends in Backup and Recovery

Userlevel 5

In fact...looking forward to the whole event

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Looking forward to presentations with @Rick Vanover and @Anton Gostev as usual.  Also interested in more of the best practices, more about VDRO, and CDP.

Userlevel 3
Badge

VeeamON 2021, i hope learn more things from this session

Userlevel 3

Hello Everyone on VeeamON 2021 event

Userlevel 3

going to learn dynamics things in this event

Userlevel 2
Badge

Looking forward for much fun learning VMCE 11 training & certification ..:heart_eyes:

Userlevel 3

I have not received any link after community registeration

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Awesome @Kseniya. One the most anticipated-sessions I have on my list is “10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips” woith @haslund and @Vanimal. Looking forward to a great show. I hope I can join live for every session. Let’s see if my customers also want that I’m joining live! :)

Cheers,

Fred

Userlevel 3

Thanks for all the love guys!

Comment