VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 1

Hello Everyone

Userlevel 2

Hi Ho

Userlevel 2

There are so MANY interesting sessions that’s it’s hard to pick favorites. :joy:

But looking forward to Veeam V11: Performance, Capacity and Archive Storage Tiers and Policies, Keynotes, and Veeam Agents for Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

How do people have 10525 points before the first sessions even started lolol

That is the mystery.  I will not even get to 10K today LOL

I have reached 6575 points today 🙂 But my focus is not earn points but collect the information

Agreed.  Content is more important. :laughing:

True but if it was the numbers in my bank account I would be cool with it :) 

Of course the content is the most important part. But when you are snooping aroud the VeeamON platform the points are coming automatically… :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

How do people have 10525 points before the first sessions even started lolol

That is the mystery.  I will not even get to 10K today LOL

I have reached 6575 points today 🙂 But my focus is not earn points but collect the information

Agreed.  Content is more important. :laughing:

True but if it was the numbers in my bank account I would be cool with it :) 

Of course the content is the most important part. But when you are snooping aroud the VeeamON platform the points are coming automatically… :sunglasses:

Then they are coming too slowly for me LOL

Veeam and Cyberthreats is such an interesting topic.  Always looking for ways to protect our precious data.   Especially in these days in age where the wrong click could bring businesses to a halt and affect every aspect of it until its driven to the ground. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Will the sessions be recorded so we can watch again and share with the community?

Userlevel 3

Hi from Brasil

Userlevel 1

my most anticipate session is “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud”, great name

Userlevel 1

Saludos a todos , en este excelente evento

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

yeah my points are not rising.. ah maybe you need to fill out the surveys 🙂 !!!

Survey says…..

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Applause for @vNote42 for his appearance in the magic show, and of course also to @vmiss33 and @Rick Vanover 🎩

It's been a great conference so far with too much content for a single day so I'm glad that we have some time after VeeamON to catch up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Will the sessions be recorded so we can watch again and share with the community?

They should be available for 3 months to rewatch it

Userlevel 1

The new Veeam One features break out was intense. I forgot sometimes how powerful Veeam One is and what it can do to inform IT Admins about their environment and backups

Userlevel 1

Well day 1 #VeeamON was great. Will have to catch some sessions on demand

Great work Veeam Team

Userlevel 1

My favorites are

„Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ with@Rick Vanover  and@MicoolPaul 

and

“Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories”
with @tsmith and  Billy Cashwell

Sadly these two are at parallel times, so I will have to watch one of them later as a recording...

Thanks for all!!!!!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes, the sessions will be available for three months. Wait some days after the event...

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi from Brasil

Olá Jean! :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

The new Veeam One features break out was intense. I forgot sometimes how powerful Veeam One is and what it can do to inform IT Admins about their environment and backups

It definitely is a great product for sure regarding monitoring amongst other things.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Yes, the sessions will be available for three months. Wait some days after the event...

Thanks, Joe :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’m wrapping up watching the exec panel with media and journalists, but thank you ALL for this great day. We’ll light it up tomorrow!

Userlevel 2

„Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ 

Amazing !!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks everyone, VeeamON DAY 1 was awesome and we had great discussions here!

We will see you tomorrow, Veeam Community! :sparkles:

This is my first event.  Any sessions I should definitely attend?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

They should be available for 3 months to rewatch it

Thanks Mildur! :slight_smile:

Comment