Veeam Vanguard Class 2022

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Today @NikolaPejkova announced Veeam Vanguard 2022!

Look for more here.

Submit your application here.

64 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Sorry, the picture was completely out of context

:joy::joy::joy:  very good….

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’ve applied this year, was rejected last year, but I wanted to see the questionnaire and confirm what I needed to align myself better towards the program and also whether the program was the right fit for me.

Now for round 2!

Same here! I just gonna stop when I’m in.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’ve applied this year, was rejected last year, but I wanted to see the questionnaire and confirm what I needed to align myself better towards the program and also whether the program was the right fit for me.

Now for round 2!

@MicoolPaul

You will definitely make it Michael. I wish you luck.

Your Blogs, Your Community contribution, your appearances in the official veeam webinars.

Your are already a vanguard without the title 💪😁

A round of applause for @Mildur :clap:   

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Now for round 2!

I love the “never say die attitude”. Good luck @wolff.mateus 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Who’s more here on community are going to apply?

Let’s talk about!

Just tried. Let’s see :nerd:

For who did 2021 class, is it worth?

(or like we say in italy, is that much stuff?)

For sure, it is WORTH IT! Veeam is a global leader and also the most respected brands in the world in terms of customer satisfaction. To be conferred with the award, it is definitely a privilege! 
- Let’s keep working hard in order to get in and also to retain it by continues handwork.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Now for round 2!

You got this without a doubt @MicoolPaul and will be great to see you in the program.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Now for round 2!

Now that is the right attitude. Keep it up and continue to apply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Everyone's right @MicoolPaul; you will do it 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Sorry, the picture was completely out of context

This is amazing! (and far more accurate) :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Everyone's right @MicoolPaul; you will do it 🙂

You guys are honestly too much! :blush: And I wanna thank you all for all the support over the past year or so on this forum, as it’s really helped motivate me to write and share more with you all. Best Community EVER.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Now for round 2!

@MicoolPaul

You will definitely make it Michael. I wish you luck.

Your Blogs, Your Community contribution, your appearances in the official veeam webinars.

Your are already a vanguard without the title 💪😁

Absolutely true! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just passing to say that I submit my application right now.

:fingers_crossed_tone1:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Best of luck. 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Best of luck @wolff.mateus 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Best of luck @wolff.mateus !

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Good of luck @wolff.mateus 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Good luck.🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I do not know what is the Veeam Vanguard program three years ago. Fortunately, I was selected to enter the Veeam Vanguard 2019 class. Specially thanks to Rick VanoverNikola Pejková and Veeam Community, they give me this opportunity for learning Veeam products & technical skills and can meet some technical experts, Anthony Spiteri and Melissa Palmer, etc.

I have been a Veeam Vanguard member for three years, and I joined this program since 2019. In this program, I can get the update information about Veeam products and learn the best practice of Veeam products from other Veeam Vanguard members. Although I cannot join the Veeam Vanguard call each time, I will cherish Veeam Vanguard meeting each time and learn from the information they share. You also have the opportunity to test the beta edition of Veeam products.

During these three years, I enjoy they shared in each meeting and can test the VBR v11, VDRO v4 and v5 and beta edition.

Suppose you are fans of Veeam products or Expert in backup solutions. I highly suggest you apply for this program. You can learn a lot of information about Veeam products and meet more Experts, and you do not only get the technical information in this program.

Finally, I am especially thank you to Nikola Pejková, she often arranges the Veeam Vanguard meeting and consolidate all information, then share the newsletter to all Vanguards. I appreciate her support and help so much. Good luck all and me! 😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Good to hear that you are very pleased with the program! Congratulations @victorwu and thanks to the Veeam Team that made this possible for you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Good luck to you all :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Good luck @wolff.mateus :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Well how many members in Veeam Vanguard till today ?

and who of us applied for this program ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Well how many members in Veeam Vanguard till today ?

and who of us applied for this program ?

You can check the number of members in here, https://www.veeam.com/vanguard.html :point_left:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Amazing program. I truly enjoyed being part of the program back in 2015 and the only thing that has aged better than the Veeam Vanguard program is perhaps @Rick Vanover :sunglasses:

Comment