Veeam University Rewards

Userlevel 2

Will Veeam consider to provide some Rewards to partners/customer that learn the most from Veeam University?

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Not sure that’s needed @norfaiz . 1. it’s a free course; 2. it’s completely voluntary, which is a foundational stepping stone for those, like myself, pursuing higher level training and/or certification like the VMCE and VMCA. Not sure ‘rewarding’ folks is needed.

Cheers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

:joy::joy::joy:  Veam University is a free offer with great courses… Isn’t this reward enough?

Other companies would sell these contents for big bucks...

Userlevel 2

:joy::joy::joy:  Veam University is a free offer with great courses… Isn’t this reward enough?

Hi Joe. Just throwing some ideas. Well some people motivated with some small reward :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

100% agree LOL

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

The reward is the course. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Your award is your newly learned knowledge! :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Joe. Just throwing some ideas. Well some people motivated with some small reward :grinning:

Didn’t want to be rude @norfaiz . Every suggestion is welcome.

I am sure Veeam will consider everything.

But I am really not sure if this is neccessary…

And speaking of little rewards… you get badges for the VMSP and VMTSP courses :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Will Veeam consider to provide some Rewards to partners/customer that learn the most from Veeam University?

You will get the reward with a T-shirt and the knowledge :) 

Comment