SHOES!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I was waiting and waiting for the shoes I won. All it took was for @Kseniya to pickup the phone during the Legends call last week and boom! they are here :) Minus 20 outside with snow, plus lockdown so no strutting in the clubs but at home!!! All I will wear now :) Thanks

47 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

BTW, they look great on you @Geoff Burke !! :rofl::rofl:

Actually these are not made for running :). They are too heavy and for me the soles are too thick (you don’t get any feed back on posture etc if your soles are thick). No big deal come post covid concert/disco/club time… look out!!!! the dance floor will be on fire, like water on a live wire, burning the tires :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I showed my 84 year old neighbour the shoes and she thought they were related to a vacuum cleaner since the green button kind of looks like an on off button on an appliance. I had to explain to her backup software, then of course virtual machines, then physical servers, could not help myself and wandered into the world of containers and kubernetes, she listened politely but I think she will avoid saying anything more than a quick hello going forward. I believe I might have been placed in the “weird” category now ;) 

The problem working in IT is that you get so involved that you forget sometimes that there are people who do not have any dealings at all with computers so when you get overly excited about a new Kubernetes feature and start rambling on they take you for being a creature from Pluto.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

LOL!!! Love this, @vNote42:smile:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

LOL!!! Love this, @vNote42:smile:  

There is just a Veeam running-tricot missing :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

@vNote42 Hey while you still have the application open could you make me about 10 years younger and add back my red beard of youth :) , in fact you could just copy and paste @MicoolPaul beard from his last video appearance :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Epic.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Epic.

Too funny that is.  :rofl:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@vNote42 Hey while you still have the application open could you make me about 10 years younger and add back my red beard of youth :) , in fact you could just copy and paste @MicoolPaul beard from his last video appearance :) 

Beard is easy, youth is far more difficult :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey Guys, see what arrived few minutes ago “My Nike Air Force 1 shoes”! First, because I am a member of this great community, this was possible, and then I was able to attend the VeeamON 2021 Update. I want to say thank you to @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover for the opportunity!  A big thank you to Eden and Kathie as well.

Congratulations, Looks awesome !

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I created a uniform of steel to protect me from disasters etc :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Geoff Burke The Veeam Steel Man !

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

YEAH!!!! Finally I got my shoes, too.

No problem with customs this time, but DHL decided to put the package at a random station without message that they put it there and I have to collect the package there… 😡😡😡

Thanks to Eden for the help to get the status of the package 😀👍🏼

But now they are here and I think they look even better in original than on the pictures.

Thank you Veeam for this great gift 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

No problem with customs this time, but DHL decided to put the package at a random station without message that they put it there and I have to collect the package there… 😡😡😡

But now they are here and I think they look even better in original than on the pictures.

Great news! I'm curious, are you actually going to wear them?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Mhhh, I think I will wear them to some Veeam events only :sunglasses:

They are too nice to ruin them on the street….

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Mhhh, I think I will wear them to some Veeam events only :sunglasses:

They are too nice to ruin them on the street….

Yes, I think the same way.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I am going to wear them everywhere 🙂. I can see it now me humbly and shyly minding my own business on the but but wearing my air force one veeamies, kasten jacket, Veeam Legend hat and… THE ALFRED socks!.. Then I hear some small boy say “Mommy look, that ugly guy in the hat, he is real Veeam Legend, plus he has the superhero shoes!!!” “why yes son he is one of the few, the proud. the Legends!!” Then I wake up of course. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I am going to wear them everywhere 🙂. I can see it now me humbly and shyly minding my own business on the but but wearing my air force one veeamies, kasten jacket, Veeam Legend hat and… THE ALFRED socks!.. Then I hear some small boy say “Mommy look, that ugly guy in the hat, he is real Veeam Legend, plus he has the superhero shoes!!!” “why yes son he is one of the few, the proud. the Legends!!” Then I wake up of course. 

:joy::joy::joy: great imagination :thumbsup_tone3:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Awesome! :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

:clap_tone1::clap_tone1::clap_tone1::clap_tone1:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I liked this post earlier on LinkedIn… I am glad you have got yours! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Love the sound of this. I have already used mine and will continue to…. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Epic.

Too funny that is.  :rofl:

amazing, now you can be the next olympic champion hehe with the geen force on your feet hehe.

Comment