Skip to main content
Solved

Protect Your Data Fortress Lego Build

Did anyone at all get this lego build finished? I wasn’t able to watch the webinar and Katerina was able to send me the recording but unfortunately Go To Webinar glitched during the build part of the webinar and only the audio is available.

Can anyone post a picture of the finished build, or maybe someone else recorded it?

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I seem to have missed this, but I’m guessing you’re referencing this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/1aq5pxe/another_awesome_it_promotional_item/

Least to say...I want it!

Userlevel 1

Nope! This is a new one! We built a fortress/castle. It  really sucked that the video messed up because I really wanted to build this thing and it’s impossible to do with just audio.

Ours didn’t look anything like that picture, but that would have been cool too! I watched the video, but wasn’t able to build along at the time. I wish I would have taken a screenshot of the final product to refer back to. I’m going to try to build it from memory and the audio. If I’m successful, I’ll post pictures here. If someone else beats me to it, please do the same!

Here’s my take on the completed build. My kit was missing one of the hinge pieces, so there is a gap in the wall on that side, but it still works. Also, I modified the torch bases, to work as I think he originally intended. I drilled a hole in the middle of the base, so the little pin on the bottom of the flame will fit. There were 2 pieces on the turrets that were different in my kit, but it still works. Check out the pictures, and good luck with your build!

Userlevel 1

You absolutely rock! I will go by your pictures. That’ll help a ton. I’ll post pictures when I’m done as well.

Thank you!!

Here is the video from the webinar:

https://youtu.be/rA5siiL7hdo

Does anyone have the build from July 18, the VEEAM Tower?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I wasn’t aware of any of these events.

Looks like fun. 😎

Comment