Solved

New Veeam Certified Architect exam in 2021?

• 25 January 2021
  • 8 comments

Userlevel 2

In 2018 i’ve passed VMCE-ADO which is now renamed to VMCA. Will there be a new exam release this year?

icon

Best answer by haslund 25 January 2021, 11:03

View original

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Harry Bos: Excellent question, but please let me first clarify something.

Currently, VMCE-ADO is a course and an exam but not a certification. Once you passed the VMCE exam and the VMCE-ADO exam, you achieve the VMCA (Veeam Certified Architect) milestone certification.

We do have a new design course in the works and with that an updated exam, as for specific timelines I can most likely estimate both the course and the exam for release this year.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Currently, VMCE-ADO is a course and an exam but not a certification. Once you passed the VMCE exam and the VMCE-ADO exam, you achieve the VMCA (Veeam Certified Architect) milestone certification.

We do have a new design course in the works and with that an updated exam, as for specific timelines I can most likely estimate both the course and the exam for release this year.

Thanks for sharing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Welcome back, @haslund 

:relaxed:

Userlevel 6
Badge

That’s a great question, loved the information. I’ve got my eye on the certification track as well :eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

That’s a great question, loved the information. I’ve got my eye on the certification track as well :eyes:

The VMCA is also definitely on my long term certification list (with the VMware VCAP).

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Completely agree

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Looking forward to getting the training and the cert altogether. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Will be nice to see the updated content and exam. The first one was very good and the exam challenging. Will upgrade my VMCE first before this one since it is new.

Comment