New Community Baddges

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Oh, at least two new community badges have been launched 😎

44 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

P.S: I am answering so late because I just got this. It seems like (agaaain) I don't receive notifications!!! 

I think twice in the past two weeks I’ve clicked the Unsubscribe from Notifications link in the notifications email instead of the link to open up a topic…...and then I have to go find the notifications setting again to resubscribe.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

P.S: I am answering so late because I just got this. It seems like (agaaain) I don't receive notifications!!! 

I think twice in the past two weeks I’ve clicked the Unsubscribe from Notifications link in the notifications email instead of the link to open up a topic…...and then I have to go find the notifications setting again to resubscribe.

I wish it was that...but unfortunately sometimes it is just not working...not the first time it happens to me. I had actually opened IT TT for that lol 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I have created a little overview about the available badges and what I know how to get them….

This is awesome! 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I have created a little overview about the available badges and what I know how to get them….

This is awesome! 🙂

Thank you Michael.

Seems that there are some more requirements for the Discussion Guardian… Today  one of these was assigned to a user with one topic only but with a VUG Leader badge…. So, there is more 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@MicoolPaul , @Chris.Childerhose , @JMeixner , @Pybarra , @Inder , @dloseke , @dips for the Social Media Star: You're a social media influencer! - Meaning sharing content from the platform, sharing our events, sharing Recap - you got my point 😁

Yeah 🎉🎉🎉🎉

But the badges are not assigned up to now 😎

They will from now 😁  

Woohoo time to keep an eye out. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This is awesome! 🙂

Thank you Michael.

Seems that there are some more requirements for the Discussion Guardian… Today  one of these was assigned to a user with one topic only but with a VUG Leader badge…. So, there is more 😀

I wonder if it counts R&D comments? (We get the points from such posts so it’s certainly possible?) and it’s comments isn’t it, not topics?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

This is awesome! 🙂

Thank you Michael.

I wonder if it counts R&D comments? (We get the points from such posts so it’s certainly possible?) and it’s comments isn’t it, not topics?

Yes, you are right. I have written topics and meant comments.

It's possible that forum comments count, too….

My list is not complete. There are the requirements I have noticed over time included only.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

It would be great to have the requirements for badges posted somewhere as a sticky :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

It would be great to have the requirements for badges posted somewhere as a sticky :) 

We will have them, Dips :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

We will have them, Dips :) 

Thank you Madi! 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Woohoo got the social media badge now. Just received email about it. 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congrats! Now just need to wait for mine 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yeah, got it, too 😎 I like it, it is a very nice badge.

BTW, did we name the elephant? I don’t think so…..

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Yeah, got it, too 😎 I like it, it is a very nice badge.

BTW, did we name the elephant? I don’t think so…..

Only Alfred so far :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Same here @MicoolPaul .. nothing updated yet for me :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Same here @MicoolPaul .. nothing updated yet for me :)

You will get an email from Community Hub when it does.  😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Same here @MicoolPaul .. nothing updated yet for me :)

You will get an email from Community Hub when it does.  😉

Ok, thanks for the update 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Wonderful Guys @MicoolPaul @Chris.Childerhose @JMeixner @Geoff Burke 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Wonderful Guys @MicoolPaul @Chris.Childerhose @JMeixner @Geoff Burke 

Thank you 😊

I am sure yours will arrive soon.

Comment