Microsoft Ignite: Cloud Skills Challenge

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey!

Just like in March when @regnor posted about the Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenge, Microsoft are back again with their November 2021 edition! Didn’t see regnor’s post? Check it out here:

The exam list is different this time and the options are:

The challenge starts on the 2nd November and runs until the 30th November, you choose a skill track to complete and provided you do by the end date, Microsoft will give you one free exam code to use on one of the certifications above! The exam code will be valid between 7th December 2021 & 15th March 2022.

Register here: Microsoft Ignite | Cloud Skills Challenge

Good luck everyone! What exam path are you planning on taking?

17 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Nice another challenge.  Need to get back in to MS stuff again haven’t done anything really since MCITP in 2008 R2.  :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Oh, very good.

Like Chris said, it is time for me to do some MS stuff again, too… MSCE for Windows NT was my last MS certification 😎

Many data protection, storage and other certs, but no MS….

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Great one, Thanks for sharing @MicoolPaul 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I still have the AZ-104 -Microsoft Azure Administrator exam voucher from last ignite! These two will not be bad. Lets see how it goes.
SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator, and AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I love this thread. Now I need to find free time. More free time. :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I still have the AZ-104 -Microsoft Azure Administrator exam voucher from last ignite! These two will not be bad. Lets see how it goes.
SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator, and AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure

Careful I think that expired in June :grimacing:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Also historically the training track you do doesn’t mean the exam voucher you get, the exam voucher can be applied to any of the list. For example you could do the teams training track but if you’d been studying for AZ-104 you can still apply it against that. I did the Teams track last year then put it towards my MS-101 :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you Micool, I was able to reschedule the exam. I will take it in January. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for mentioning my post Michael :grin: Let’s start the learning :nerd:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Just a quick update to say it’s now live! 😁 time to get studying!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

There are really interesting courses, too bad they limit to max 1 exam voucher per person.

Again, thanks @MicoolPaul for sharing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

There are really interesting courses, too bad they limit to max 1 exam voucher per person.

Again, thanks @MicoolPaul for sharing!

They ran one of these back in the spring so if you’re self funding and are willing to study then wait, this will probably be back in March 2022 for another exam. I’ve done my MS-101 and AZ-104 via this method already!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @MicoolPaul, I found out today that I still have these two plus the AZ-104. I attended the webinars about two different times, which means, I may get a new voucher if it ………….. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Iams3le :call_me_tone2:  

i have done az900 & az104 :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Congrats @Link State 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

thx buddy @Iams3le 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Congratulations @Link State! 👍 I still have the voucher for AZ900 but will need to practice a bit.

Comment