Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication v10 - Book Giveaway

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I had created a topic earlier about my book coming out - Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication v10 - Packt/Amazon

Today I will be posting on my blog which will then go to LinkedIn and Twitter.  I am working with Packt on a book giveaway for 5 people that comment on the LinkedIn post and will put up a review of the book as well.

My blog is here - https://just-virtualization.tech

So be on the lookout if you want your chance to win a free paperback copy of the book.  We are also giving away some of the e-books as well I believe.  Best of luck to all. :grin:

10 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Wow, nice initiative @Chris.Childerhose.

I bought mine in pre order, but I’m gonna try take other copy to raffle to my followers on Instagram.

Is it ok for you?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Absolutely.  The more the word spreads the better it is for the community as well as me. :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Blog post went live so visit LinkedIn to comment and get your copy of the book for review.  One is gone already to @wolff.mateus -- thanks :thumbsup_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

My like and comment on LinkedIn is online :grin:

I would be glad to get a copy….

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Definitely.  I am working with the Marketing person to help me manage the giveaways.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

From working with Chris I know that this will be an excellent book. He not only has deep theoretical knowledge about Veeam but also plenty of real life experience from the backup and restore trenches!! You can expect to get the read deal about what works and what works even better :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I had created a topic earlier about my book coming out - Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication v10 - Packt/Amazon

Today I will be posting on my blog which will then go to LinkedIn and Twitter.  I am working with Packt on a book giveaway for 5 people that comment on the LinkedIn post and will put up a review of the book as well.

So be on the lookout if you want your chance to win a free paperback copy of the book.  We are also giving away some of the e-books as well I believe.  Best of luck to all. :grin:

@Chris.Childerhose all we know that veeam already realized the V11. is there any book in v11?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Chris.Childerhose all we know that veeam already realized the V11. is there any book in v11?

No there is not as I wrote this while v10 was still out and it is still relevant. But if you feel like a challenge go ahead and write the v11 book. 😁

Does it talk about setting up VONE?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Does it talk about setting up VONE?

I do go through the basic installation and setup of VONE yes.  Nothing in great detail but enough to get you going.

Comment