[LinkedIn Live] Community at Veeam: Veeam Legends - First 6 Months

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This Friday, join @Rick Vanover, myself and #VeeamLegend @MicoolPaul in exclusive LinkedIn Live session, as we are going to walk you through the first six months of the Veeam Legends program, talk about what does it take to be a Veeam Legend and how to become one.

We’ll be announcing the second intake of Veeam Legends 2021 soon and there’s still time for YOU to become one!

Prepare your questions and join the conversation :blush:  

Register herehttps://www.linkedin.com/events/6836274746288586752/

41 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thanks to @Kseniya , @Rick Vanover and @MicoolPaul , great presentation. :sunglasses::thumbsup_tone3:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover for this amazing live session !!! Great and fun !!!

Yes it was.  Now who do we give our address to for the Million dollar win. :joy::joy:

Great Session! @Rick Vanover does not have that budget :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thank you @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover for this amazing live session !!! Great and fun !!!

Apologies @MicoolPaul , I forgot you to mention, THE LEGEND, the host of the amazing show :sweat_smile: !

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks everyone that attended, if you missed it and want to watch it on demand you can still do so via the link above! And as always thank you @Kseniya @Rick Vanover for having me!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Rise and shine! @Kseniya was happier than ever.

Hip hip hurra, congrats for our three legends on this webinar.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It was awesome show @Kseniya @MicoolPaul @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

You have missed the live session? See the recording of this event here:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Or on youtube:

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I don’t know about you guys, but I see some serious star power coming up in @MicoolPaul . Better get his autograph now or in 10 years we will have to stand in line at Cannes or the Oscars :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I don’t know about you guys, but I see some serious star power coming up in @MicoolPaul . Better get his autograph now or in 10 years we will have to stand in line at Cannes or the Oscars :) 

💚 thanks Geoff!

hopefully I didn’t let the rest of you Veeam Legends down during the session.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I don’t know about you guys, but I see some serious star power coming up in @MicoolPaul . Better get his autograph now or in 10 years we will have to stand in line at Cannes or the Oscars :) 

💚 thanks Geoff!

Don't worry, everything was fine :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

💚 thanks Geoff!

You did a very good job in representing our illustrious group :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

💚 thanks Geoff!

I think you did great 😊👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Just found this topic today, live was recorded?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Sure, @marcofabbri

You may find recording in LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/veeam-software_linkedinlive-veeam-dataprotection-ugcPost-6837050695145820160-rbmR

or in YouTube: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Sure, @marcofabbri

You may find recording in LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/veeam-software_linkedinlive-veeam-dataprotection-ugcPost-6837050695145820160-rbmR

or in YouTube: 

Thank you so much, you’re a life saver! :grin:

Comment