we currently use azure as object storage and would like to achieve immutability on the backups.
veeam does not support “out of the box” immutability to azure. i would like to know if any of these would work or if anyone has better ideas.
- Immutable blob storage on folder level
- Enable soft delete for blobs (or container)
- Enable versioning for blobs (or container)
- Enable point-in-time restore for containers
- setup Object replication in azure for the storage account
Best answer by MildurView original