Happy SysAdmin Day!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy SysAdmin Day, community!

First of all, come and join us today for the celebration of SysAdmin Appreciation Day with @Rick Vanover@Geoff Burke and @coolsport00! 💥 It’s gonna be fun! 

Second, I bet you noticed a new special header banner here in Community Hub!
It’s special indeed and has Easter eggs in it with some discrepancies and even practices that you don’t want to repeat!

Will you find them all? Let’s give it a try! 👏🏽 

36 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Nico Losschaert : You didnt missed that, Its at  Friday, July 30  |  1 p.m. ET ( after an 1 hour from now)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Kseniya , I missed the meeting, when will the recorded version be available? Thx

I had the same question about the recording as well @Kseniya 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Kseniya : The Sys admin here is @MicoolPaul ( Special Hair cut )

In which case this will be another thing wrong with the picture, I shouldn’t be trusted with a computer! :rofl:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Kseniya : The Sys admin here is @MicoolPaul ( Special Hair cut )

In which case this will be another thing wrong with the picture, I shouldn’t be trusted with a computer! :rofl:

:grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Looks like I'm too late to the party 🥳 I didn't see anything unusual which wasn't mentioned before; the Windows icon and the start menu on the display look wrong to me but I'm not sure.

@regnor, you got this!

If you look at the main screen on the banner, you will see that the Start (Windows) button is located on the right, while the default location of the Start button is on the left:

Congrats, @JMeixner, @MicoolPaul, @dips, @Geoff Burke, @vNote42, @regnor, @Inder!

You solved the puzzle! :raised_hands_tone3::sparkles::balloon:      

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Kseniya , I missed the meeting, when will the recorded version be available? Thx

@Nico Losschaert, @Chris.Childerhose  - no worries, I will share the recording once it’s available! :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Looks like I'm too late to the party 🥳 I didn't see anything unusual which wasn't mentioned before; the Windows icon and the start menu on the display look wrong to me but I'm not sure.

@regnor, you got this!

If you look at the main screen on the banner, you will see that the Start (Windows) button is located on the right, while the default location of the Start button is on the left:

Congrats, @JMeixner@MicoolPaul@dips@Geoff Burke@vNote42@regnor@Inder!

I love those small details 😅👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@regnor, you got this!

Congrats, @JMeixner@MicoolPaul@dips@Geoff Burke@vNote42@regnor@Inder!

Hmm … mine is right too :thinking:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@vNote42 So it is your desk in the banner? 🤣 But why are all your icons mirror inverted? 🤓

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hmm … mine is right too :thinking:

Nice try, @vNote42  :joy::joy::joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx @Kseniya  for the recording ;-)

Comment