News

Blog of the Month March 2023 Winner

Blog of the Month March 2023 Winner
Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Happy Monday everyone 😊

Today, we are pleased to announce the winner of the March Blog of the Month, as we promised. By a narrow margin of just two votes, @wolff.mateus , with his blog '’Vulnerability CVE-2023-27532 - Applying Patch'’ emerges as the victorious blogger for this month. Congratulations! 👏💚😻

Best, 

Madi

16 comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Congratulations @wolff.mateus for the Blog of the Month 🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Congratulations @wolff.mateus  !! 🎊🎉🙌🏼🙌🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Happy Monday everyone 😊

Today, we are pleased to announce the winner of the March Blog of the Month, as we promised. By a narrow margin of just two votes, @wolff.mateus , with his blog '’Vulnerability CVE-2023-27532 - Applying Patch'’ emerges as the victorious blogger for this month. Congratulations! 👏💚😻

Best, 

Madi

This is a good way to start the week!

Thanks for this @Madi.Cristil and all other members too. You all make this community huger and better. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

This is a good way to start the week!

Thanks for this @Madi.Cristil and all other members too. You all make this community huger and better. 

Nice one @wolff.mateus 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Congratulation @wolff.mateus!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Congratulations @wolff.mateus 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congratulations @wolff.mateus 💪🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Congrats!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congratulations @wolff.mateus 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Congratulations @wolff.mateus 👏

Oh, and forgot to say thanks for the nomination of my post 😊 @Madi.Cristil 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Congrats @wolff.mateus@marcofabbri you had my vote, and I wish we could have voted for more than one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats @wolff.mateus.  @marcofabbri you had my vote, and I wish we could have voted for more than one.

Would have been great to vote for more than one but I guess that is the point to choose an eventual winner.  😋

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Congrats @wolff.mateus.  @marcofabbri you had my vote, and I wish we could have voted for more than one.

Would have been great to vote for more than one but I guess that is the point to choose an eventual winner.  😋

Then again, some of us, based on our upvote habits, probably would have voted for everyone if we could have.  😆

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congratulations @wolff.mateus 👏

Oh, and forgot to say thanks for the nomination of my post 😊 @Madi.Cristil 

You are very welcome, @regnor !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Nice, nice @wolff.mateus 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Congratulations @wolff.mateus

Comment