Blog of the Month in March 2023

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Final week of March is here!  We had previously committed to organizing a poll to determine the top blog of the month that is going to be featured on the homepage in the first week of April.

Our selection comprises of three blogs that were featured in the weekly recap, as well as three additional blogs that were not mentioned. Please help us determine the best by voting on your favorite one by the end of the week (31st of March) .

Good luck to all participants! 😊  

@Michael Melter , @mkevenaar , @marcofabbri , @regnor , @Martin Weber , @wolff.mateus   please feel free to share it on your social media platforms and encourage your network to vote for you!

Best, 

Madi

Please help us determine the best by voting on your favorite one by the end of the week (31st of March) .

10 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Submitted my vote. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Submitted my vote. 😁

Thank you, @Chris.Childerhose !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Submitted my vote. 😁

Thank you, @Chris.Childerhose !😊

Now I just need to get some good ones in for April myself.  😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Submitted my vote. 😁

Thank you, @Chris.Childerhose !😊

Now I just need to get some good ones in for April myself.  😂

Looking forward to have your article in the poll 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Multiple good ones this month! good luck

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

All great articles everyone, let’s make this community a piece of internet’s history. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

All great articles everyone, let’s make this community a piece of internet’s history. 😎

Love that, @marcofabbri ! 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Unfortunately, one can only vote once! Competitive guides!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

done!

good luck to all!

🍀 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I voted, but do I get an “I Voted” sticker like when I vote in political races?  New badge idea….lol

Comment