Blog of the Month

Blog of the Month August 2023

• 28 August 2023
  • 9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Final week of August is here!  As you know, we have committed to organizing a poll every month to determine the top blog of the month that is going to be featured on the homepage ! Let's see who is blogger of the month in August!

Our selection comprises of three blogs that were featured in the weekly recap, as well as three additional blogs that were not mentioned. Please help us determine the best by voting on your favorite one by September 2nd. 

Good luck to all participants! 😊

@Ahmed Shakran , @TylerJurgens , @regnor , @dloseke , @Link State , @Iams3le 

Please feel free to share it on your social media platforms and encourage your network to vote for you!

Best, 

Madi

Poll question: Please help us determine the best by voting on your favorite one by Saturday September 2nd.

9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Wow, all are good and interesting, hard time picking one!

good luck y’all!

cheers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @Madi.Cristil, many thank you for adding my article to the blog of the month poll. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Congrats to all of those selected. Now to choose one... 🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I’m honoured just to be featured. Some really great posts there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Some really great articles for this month and again difficult to choose but have to vote for one.  Best of luck to all nominees. 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great posts. Was hard to choose. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Agreed.  There’s so many great posts here, I’d consider not voting for myself...lol!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Agreed.  There’s so many great posts here, I’d consider not voting for myself...lol!

That should be a stipulation if you are mentioned 😜

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Voted!

Very nice posts anyway.

Comment