Skip to main content

Who else is excited that they are showing V13 in VeeamON!!

This is going to be huge change. 

VeeamON never disappoints! 

11 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I had to step out and of course missed this damn announcement. Hoping some took pics of this one I can reuse for blogging. 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Yeps, it was exciting to see number 13 of the version! 😁💚

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

VBR on Linux! Not much detail shared on it though. Will Win’s still be an option? Is there a web interface? Etc, etc. More to come I’m sure.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

VBR on Linux! Not much detail shared on it though. Will Win’s still be an option? Is there a web interface? Etc, etc. More to come I’m sure.

The appliance will be nice. HTTPS connection would be pretty slick too, but I don’t mind my thick client :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Definitely looking forward to more details on this at the Summit hopefully as well.  😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

It was presented today? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

It was presented today? 

More of a sneak peek… They showed the version in the corner and said it will be 2024 some time.  Looks like Linux OS, but windows will still be available. It would also be an appliance or full install depending on what the customer wants. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

It was presented today? 

Yes it was and is probably coming end of year.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Woow I m not at the VeeamOn this years but so many beautiful announcements,I had heard about the Linux VBR it’s a huge new. Probably more infos at the V100 summit.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Userlevel 3

Add multi-language support

Comment