[What (else) is new in v12 - II] Global VM exclusion list

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

With v12 you can add VMs to a global exclusion list. These VMs will not be backed up.

Even if explicitly added to a job.

Nice new feature for all those VMs that aren't worth backing up.

9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Another great feature to make exclusions easier. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Useful feature to be able to manage these excluded VMs centrally 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I find this a great feature, because until now it is not that clear to know what the exclusions are, you have to check the settings of the jobs… I like this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I think this central exclusion list is especially handy if you use jobs with tags combinations. The VMs on the list are excluded even if they are selected by the tag combination in a job.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I think this central exclusion list is especially handy if you use jobs with tags combinations. The VMs on the list are excluded even if they are selected by the tag combination in a job.

This is going to be of benefit until we get all our datacenters configured with tags but then also when it does not matter the VM just needs exclusion regardless.  Time to start writing documentation for it now to be prepared. 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great feature...

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great news! I dreamed for this feature many times 🤣. I hope it could be filled by api

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great news! I dreamed for this feature many times 🤣. I hope it could be filled by api

V13? 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

i love this feature.

Comment