[What (else) is new in v11 - IX] Timestamp in Job Log

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Another great little thing is the possibility to display timestamps in job log in VBR console. As you know, logs in console look like this:

You see start and end-time. But when happened steps in between? With v11 you can display timestamps too! Just right-click in headline and click Timestamp

In my opinion this is very helpful! 

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great little feature!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

This a good little improvement.

Great finding @vNote42 :thumbsup_tone1:

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

This is a great new feature for troubleshooting jobs at a glance. I think if you dug deep in the logs before you could figure it out but his will make things so much faster to see where there might be bottlenecks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Often it are the small improvements which make our lives a bit easier :thumbsup:

This is a great new feature for troubleshooting jobs at a glance. I think if you dug deep in the logs before you could figure it out but his will make things so much faster to see where there might be botbottlenecks.

Before v11 you were able to right click any line in the session log and copy it. And if you paste it, it contained the timestamp.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Good improvement, thank you @vNote42 to point that

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Helps greatly in troubleshooting. Thanks for sharing this.

Userlevel 4
Badge

When you work for Veeam and you didn’t even realize this was an added feature

🤦‍♂️ Thanks for sharing! Goes to show just how many little things there are in Veeam to discover every day 😁

Comment