VMUG Advantage

• 28 November 2022
  • 6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi everyone,

I assume some of you already know about this, but I think is interesting and also a good resource, being in the same path Veeam and VMware.

VMware user group has a yearly subscription, for less than 200 dollars a year, you have access to a lot of 1 year licenses for many products, for lab and study proposes.

It also offers discounts on official courses, certification exams and so on,

so please, if you run a home lab, you want to grow it, and don’t have licenses to do so, check it out!

VMUG ADVANTAGE

Now includes also ESXi 8 and VCENTER 8!

cheers!

Luis F.

6 comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

using it for a couple of years now. very useful!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great product been using this for over 5 years now and today they have Cyber Monday 15% off sale so jump on it if you have a HomeLab.  Makes it worth it especially when your company will pay the subscription. 😋😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Really great product been using this for over 5 years now and today they have Cyber Monday 15% off sale so jump on it if you have a HomeLab.  Makes it worth it especially when your company will pay the subscription. 😋😂

Lucky you!

Also a quick tip, if you are a VMware user group leader, you have it for free, as a thank for your engagement with the community.

😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Lucky you!

Also a quick tip, if you are a VMware user group leader, you have it for free, as a thank for your engagement with the community.

😉

Yeah, this is a nice touch too.  I am not a leader for VMUG just on steering committee due to being a partner as they only allow so many to be leaders.

Truly extraordinary item been involving this for more than 5 years at this point and today they have The Monday following Thanksgiving 15% off deal so bounce on it in the event that you have a HomeLab. Makes it worth the effort particularly when your organization will pay the membership.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

The licenses are great for labs not having to rebuild so much!

By the time the license expires you want a new lab anyways  😀

Comment