#VMCA 2022 Official practice exam question 24 walkthrough

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

The walkthrough of the official #VMCA 2022 practice exam question 24 is ready.

Did you have to check the scenario document? Which section did you locate the information inside?

6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

For those of us that love to study, we will be very busy soon with these series! Once again, thank you @haslund for your efforts in making these videos.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I had watched all the videos posted so far and they are great.  It is not the answers but rather the methodology of reading the question and coming to the answer that I looked at.

Helped me when I did the practice test again to get 39/40 so I am just going to watch them again and should be well prepared for retake on Saturday. :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I had watched all the videos posted so far and they are great.  It is not the answers but rather the methodology of reading the question and coming to the answer that I looked at.

Helped me when I did the practice test again to get 39/40 so I am just going to watch them again and should be well prepared for retake on Saturday. :sunglasses:

I agree!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome again @haslund 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Another great video.

Agree with @Chris.Childerhose , these are excellent to train the way of thought to solve the exam questions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

This series is gold, must be shared to all our collegues. Very good!

Comment