#VMCA 2022 Official practice exam question 23 walkthrough

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

The walkthrough of the official #VMCA 2022 practice exam question 23 is ready.

Which section did you locate the answers inside the scenario?

10 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Time to start watching these again and doing the practice test.  Need to be sharp for Saturday. :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Time to start watching these again and doing the practice test.  Need to be sharp for Saturday. :sunglasses:

How are you finding the videos so far? Are you able to match them to the scenario?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Good Luck for Saturday

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

How are you finding the videos so far? Are you able to match them to the scenario?

Yes there are very good but I am focusing on how you review the questions to get to the answer to have a good thought process for my upcoming test.  It is the mindset as I know the material. :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Good Luck for Saturday

Thanks Chris

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for sharing @haslund 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Good Luck @Chris.Childerhose  For me taking the time to write down in short form all of the main points of the scenerio helped enormously, otherwise I would have gotten lost in the long wording. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Good Luck @Chris.Childerhose  For me taking the time to write down in short form all of the main points of the scenerio helped enormously, otherwise I would have gotten lost in the long wording. 

Thanks @Geoff Burke -- I thought because of the way the interface was laid out split screen it would be easy to flip over to the scenario with questions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Good luck @Chris.Childerhose :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Good luck @Chris.Childerhose :sunglasses:

Comment