VeeamON 2023 - Backups Premier Event

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I have been a Veeam Vanguard for six years and Veeam Legend for just over a year and was fortunate enough to have attended the VeeamON 2017 event in New Orleans and VeeamON 2022 in Las Vegas, and it was fantastic.  Great sessions, lots of networking and meeting more of the Veeam folks and Vanguards/Legends.

Being a Vanguard is a real honour, and many people ask me when they see my Veeam Vanguard jacket or shirt - What is Veeam?  My answer is a typical one - it is backup software for your infrastructure for now and the future which then leads to a conversation around technology, backups, and many other things.

This year's event in Miami looks to build on previous events like New Orleans, Chicago, and Las Vegas.

Attending VeeamON is one of the best events if you want to learn more about backup and what Veeam is all about. From user sessions, networking and training this event is packed with something for everyone.  I was lucky to be able to attend VeeamON 2022 in Las Vegas last year and thanks to the #Veeam100 program which I am part of we have the luxury of attending VeeamON 2023 in Miami at no cost to us.  What an amazing gesture from @Veeam

AgendaAgenda

Veeam Industry SpeakersIndustry Experts

50+ Breakout SessionsBreakout Sessions

Veeam Certified Training - VMCE/VMCA training will be available on May 21st/22nd for anyone to take at an extra cost.

VeeamON 2023

I hope to see you in Miami! If you purchase my new book and run into me, I will gladly sign it as well. 😎

0 comments

Be the first to comment!

Comment